• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Boy

Is this part in Kingdom Hearts 2
915410_20031002_screen004.jpg

Because either I missed it or its not in the game.

yado

I taste delicious
what was in the orginal trailer but was tooken out of the real game

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah...they took alot out of the game....not alot but they took out the stuff that originally got us pumped for the game...which somewhat angers me

Ultima Kid

YAH!! i never seen that part too..i was looking forward to see that part....till i forgotten it through out the game and now remembered it from this thread...damn im like in TWTNW and i still never seen it yet hawww...o well...i guess:(

punksora

i know, i was thinking about that part earlier today,and thought if we would actually be seeing that seen in the game.but looking at the condition of the castle,i guess that part had to be cut out.it's really sad

chasingdusk

Aw..bummer. I was really looking forward to that scene. Man, what a disappointment.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I knew about that too. I was waiting for that scene for a long time. But I guess they had to cut it out because it did not match the story.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So, who do we all suppose it was SUPPOSED to be that takes the hood off? "Ansem"? He was the one talkin to DiZ in that mansion. The world that never was, I mean may never know.

D

Dexter

Yeah it wasn't even in the Japanease Version, probaley they had to take it out bcause it didn't match the story-line, or maybe it was a teaser scene!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, a scene like it is in the game. In that old trailer, Sora is running up to a group of organization members, he takes off his hood, and Sora is shocked. There is something similar to that in KH2, just not in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back