• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this objective really necessary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
hey guys, i was just wandering, is it really necissary to complete all the gummiship missions. du u get anything out of it besides 100% completion of the game? is it necessary?

XCJ

First off there is "Destiny Mode".
cause my friend has it sencond no you don't cause i got everything in 100 percent expect jmnj

but if you want try it if you get "Destiny Mode".
tell me about it if you in proud mode

T.K.O.L.

SharinganBlue said:
Please...don't start or else you will be flamed like dark obvilion.
Flame On that Person!!!!!!! your the one cussing you need to be flamed, so next time dont go around cussing then saying that you will flame them because you think they were wrong.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
XCJ said:
cause my friend has it sencond no you don't cause i got everything in 100 percent expect jmnj

you shouldn't shoot without bullets.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
T.K.O.L. said:
Flame On that Person!!!!!!! your the one cussing you need to be flamed, so next time dont go around cussing then saying that you will flame them because you think they were wrong.

Me? I wasn't the only one u know?! There was a whole thread flaming that person because he lied! Go find that thread and you'll see what I mean.

T.K.O.L.

Umm lol just because other people do doesnt mean that you have to do that.

T.K.O.L.

Lol yeah you do have your own opinion but all Im saying is dont be going around saying a person needs to be flamed if you dont agree with them I admit it I disagree With destiny mode to but just because I dont agree with that person doesnt mean they need to be flamed because there are lots of people on here who love kingdom hearts and its very upsetting I bet when they get banned.

khfanatic23

no
Kingdom%20Hearts%202

Keeavin

XCJ said:

I don't believe you.

"Destiny Mode." Heh. I scoff at that.

[/scoff]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back