• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is This True??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas180

Hello Good PPL of KHI,

Tis me Roxas180 with some very mind boggling news I was bored today and was browsing wikipedia and stumbled upon something that got my attention and made me wipe my eyes with my hands 2 or 3 times I know wikipedia has a rep for having false information but anyway on to the point the Announcement at which i am not sure is true though may be very likely

**Clears throat and Shuffles Papers**

In the Japanese version of Birth by Sleep, Terra will be voiced by Ryōtarō Okiayu, Ven by Kōki Uchiyama (who also voices Roxas),[60] and Aqua by Megumi Toyoguchi.

Source:Characters of Kingdom Hearts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down until to you see the following: Terra, Ven, and Aqua

or just click: Edit>Find on this page> Terra, Ven, and Aqua> Next

Please anyone let me know if this is true or not -Thanks Roxas180

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I do believe we have heard something of this sort before. Not sure. But the name Megumi Toyoguchi sounds real familiar

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ven's voice has already been confirmed to be teh same person as Roxas in KH2. As ffor the other two, take it with a grain of salt, Unless it's oficially announced, I wouldn't go around saying it as a fact.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nothing's been confirmed. But its said that Terra sounde like Xehanort and that Aqua is Winry Rockbell of FMA in japanese.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think the Megumi thing was confirmed. As for Terra, idk.

We SHOULD be discussing what they will sound like in NA.

Aqua--->Tara Platt.
Terra--->???
Ven--->3 guesses who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back