• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
No I havent. I've been too busy trying to get all the S-links to be maxed to get Orpheus telos, and I am doing it maniac atm, but i set it down. P3P is my first SMT Game, and Persona game. But I've beaten it in Normal mode on both stories, and I beat the Reaper on my Female one.

lol this is off topic xD

@Kupo Yeah.

Your first Persona and SMT game? Well you're doing good then :3
I already Maxed all S. Links, already got an awesome Orpheus Telos [Have a vid on Youtube]
And I already beat Theodore [Also have a video on youtube] The Reaper was far too easy for video worthy, I usually fought him just to Level up Messiah for the Ultimate Armors. Oh and all of that was on Hard Mode :3

And this is my topic! We can get off topic if we want! [xD Joking]

I seriously wish I could get the Guide for BbS though, but I'm getting the Bundle so I'm not sure I have the money T^T

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Your first Persona and SMT game? Well you're doing good then :3
I already Maxed all S. Links, already got an awesome Orpheus Telos [Have a vid on Youtube]
And I already beat Theodore [Also have a video on youtube] The Reaper was far too easy for video worthy, I usually fought him just to Level up Messiah for the Ultimate Armors. Oh and all of that was on Hard Mode :3

And this is my topic! We can get off topic if we want! [xD Joking]

I seriously wish I could get the Guide for BbS though, but I'm getting the Bundle so I'm not sure I have the money T^T

Yeha I get like 2 S-links short from my last playthrough, without a guide, and I Reaper was a bitch to me. So I beat him. How hard is Theo?

I want my game now so i can get Vanitas' Keyblade :p

Lonelyness21

Awards
Yeha I get like 2 S-links short from my last playthrough, without a guide, and I Reaper was a bitch to me. So I beat him. How hard is Theo?

I want my game now so i can get Vanitas' Keyblade :p

Theo? VERY! You need to do a certain strategy precisely to be able to beat him, if you'd like I can post the first link to the video so you can read in the description the strategy

YES! Me too!!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I went to pick it up today but the internet lied to me
It said August 30th, but it really comes out on the 9th (at Gamestop)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Don't worry, I'm still looking around other shops

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Many off-topic posts are deleted
Cuz they're off-topic

LuxordKing

Yes! I did notice that! I had to replay the trailer just to see what it was he was doing xD
But damn! If all that's true... I really can't wait! If I beat it in Critical Mode... That'll be a Monumental Achievement!!!
xD

MORE THAN MONUMENTAL... I WOULD FEEL LIKE GOD... Then brag to a developer saying ha ha ha I beat him. xD

Lonelyness21

Awards
MORE THAN MONUMENTAL... I WOULD FEEL LIKE GOD... Then brag to a developer saying ha ha ha I beat him. xD

Same Here! This is gonna be awesome~

I hope that we do meet the NSB more than once in the story. It would be epic to see him grow in strength along with the main characters.

I hihgly doubt the NSB will be in any way related to the storyline .__.

Birthday Thunder

I hope the boss isnt xemnas. That would make no sense and not to mention, it would make the game look sloppy. "hey let's put another xemnas clone in BBS, just for the NA fans! YAY!" lol

Then again, time travel is possible, although highly unlikely. I hope it's a new character from KH3D or KHIII

tacochance

Then again, time travel is possible, although highly unlikely. I hope it's a new character from KH3D or KHIII
$5 Says that it's gonna be a char who's been "watching over" the events as they unfold, like how Ansem/Diz and the Orginization were doing in KH1, They're just waiting till KH:3D/Re:coded to reveal themselves,

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
$5 Says that it's gonna be a char who's been "watching over" the events as they unfold, like how Ansem/Diz and the Orginization were doing in KH1, They're just waiting till KH:3D/Re:coded to reveal themselves,

Probably. but we'll never know till we find out. Maybe Re:Coded will have a secret movie about it like for KH3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back