• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Traverse Town crap music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
There are a lot worse music places than Traverse Town. Atlantica? wonderland? These made me want to pull out my eyes and stick them in my ears so I didn't have to see or hear it again.

Wonderlands music drove me insane x.x

Traverse Town is only annoying when you put it on pause for a while and leave the TV on while on KHI =o..

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
no way man! that music was soooooo soothing...^_^ makes you wanna just sit and relax. although after the first few hours it does kinda get annoying...

Vicodin

relative power
I liked it. It wasn't the best in KH, but it was pretty good. Though they could have made it longer than the 36 second loop or so that it was.

mongoose300

i trained in it and i never even got the idea that it could be considered crap. In fact, i didn't think that any of the music was crap even though i didn't like the monstro music. my favorite was hollow bastion.

GAPLKA teh Bioz

Well, The first time I played KH the music was okay. But I could really care less, until I played it more and realized that It doesn't match at all with the way the place looked. The place looked solid and brown, while the music was saying oceanic and Purple. If you had a purple ocean wouldn't the music be better there?

I mean really... I doesn't match at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back