• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is/Will there be any diference between the UK and US versions of Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

I'm just about to order my copy of Birth By Sleep Special Edition from the UK and I just want to make sure that UK and US versions will be almost exact.

Wheels

There'll be slight language differences,(colour for color, mum for mom, rumour for rumor, Organisation for Organization) but other than that, there shouldn't be a difference ^_^

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
Might be a slight change, but yes, Game-wise the same because the main language is English, mostly.
But, Bundle wise - No. US get the PSP, Game, and 4GB Memory Stick. Europe, gets all of that, with a art book, correct?

There'll be slight language differences,(colour for color, mum for mom, rumour for rumor, Organisation for Organization) but other than that, there shouldn't be a difference ^_^

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its just upgraded with some bonus features but the same game

Lonelyness21

Awards
Might be a slight change, but yes, Game-wise the same because the main language is English, mostly.
But, Bundle wise - No. US get the PSP, Game, and 4GB Memory Stick. Europe, gets all of that, with a art book, correct?

Um... no. Their Special Edition isn't the bundle.

Wheels

No, we get the game, the 48 page art book, 2 art prints(One of the cover, and one of the Ultimania cover) and the special clamshell case to keep everything in. I've heard rumours about a different coloured UMD as well, but no comfirmation on that that I've seen

Wheels

Just as long? You have no idea how hard that last 3 days is gonna be for them to get through, do you? Especially knowing we've got the game on the 7th. XD

2 days if you live in Aus like me. No, the hard part for me will be the 4 day wait after release before I can actually pick up my copy. And if this CE ends up like the Dissida CE, then they won't have it in untila week after release. Longest. Week. Ever!

CreativeGenius13

I already have a PSP and a larger memory stick then that so I'm already. Got everything for christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back