• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

歩 Ayumu

Does anyone know if Gamestop can do a return or exchange for something bought from their online store? And if they do, would there be anyway to convince them to let me keep the memory stick?

You can as long as you have the order receipt that game with the purchase. :3

A

aoritsuki

I figured out why mine kept asking me to go to the main menu. It's because of the back panel that's used to insert the game - I keep pressing on it when I clutch the PSP too hard, and/or I didn't close it securely.

歩 Ayumu

I'm having the same problem. I'll just wait until next week to decide what I'm going to do... I hope they let me keep my memory card if there is any problem...

You can, they will just keep the memory card that comes out of the new package they give you.

denizenofevil

I've never had that problem and I've been playing non stop since I got it. However, I am using a logitech case when I play my psp. As someone has pointed it, you might just be squeezing the game when you play. If you can't stop doing that, you might want to get a case to play it in.

thelolbubble

It is actually a problem with the PSP's, though, as regular PSPs don't do this. I feel bad for everyone who bought one of those. It looked so nice, too. D=
Although I don't think it really costs much more to just return it and get a PSP and the game separately.

thelolbubble

Yeah but seems kind of worth it. Not having to pause from playing ever few seconds? Seems worth 20 dollars to me.
Plus, you could get the PSP and game and even memory stick used or cheaper online and pay at lot LESS then the bundle.

theaquaman

u guys ur fucking idiots. lol. this is happening to me. AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE UR PALM UR HITTING THE playstation logo, which brings u to the main menu, so it asks if u wanna quit the game.

Awards
u guys ur fcuking idiots. lol. this is happening to me. AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE UR PALM UR HITTING THE playstation logo, which brings u to the main menu, so it asks if u wanna quit the game.

1. Dont attack people like that, it can get u in a lot of trouble.

2. Ur 13, you shouldnt even be talking like that.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
u guys ur fcuking idiots. lol. this is happening to me. AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE UR PALM UR HITTING THE playstation logo, which brings u to the main menu, so it asks if u wanna quit the game.

The PSP is still acting up even when it's laying on the table. The message still pops up. It's not because the logo is being hit. And I haven't heard anyone who didn't order the bundle say they have this problem with regular PSP's. So you're wrong.

I'm just going to have to send it back to Sony. I had a feeling that removing the battery wasn't going to be enough. =(

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Do you think this will be fixed by October? or a recall or something? I'd hate for this to happen... maybe it's a good thing I had to wait.

Spyells

Do you think this will be fixed by October? or a recall or something? I'd hate for this to happen... maybe it's a good thing I had to wait.

I don't know. All I know is that I was told if I send it in it may take up to 3-4 weeks (and thank god it's not Christmas season the Sony guy really stressed to me). But I hope so. Then you wont have to suffer like us. My brother is on the final battle of Terra's story (I already beat it) and the message is popping up so much he can't attack the boss. It's becoming a real nuisance. =(

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
As silly as a suggestion as it may seem, would it stop happening if you happened to play it whilst lying down? Because that way the UMD would be falling into the PSP more, and should stop this issue, right?

Spyells

Shinkirō;5274775 said:
As silly as a suggestion as it may seem, would it stop happening if you happened to play it whilst lying down? Because that way the UMD would be falling into the PSP more, and should stop this issue, right?

Sadly, I've actually tried that and it didn't work. Lol!

That is a REAL nuisance... ugh...

Yup! It happened so much at one point during the battle that he couldn't see what he was doing at all and he was winging it. My brother got so frustrated he asked me to do the battle for him because I've already beaten it. But so far no luck when I can't see what I'm hitting. =(

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I can see how that would be an issue. Or I can't.

Oh, you know what I mean. (sigh) I'm going to e-mail Sony now.

denizenofevil

I guess I'm lucky mine didn't have a problem. I'm just curious though. Did you guys have the same problem playing other games on the PSP or any problems playing BBS on a different PSP?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mine has started to do it more frequently. But I keep moving a lot as of today when I was playing it while walking to class. It seems to be highly motion sensitive. After I finish BBS, I'm going to ship it to Sony to be fixed. All I can say is that you try not to move too much while playing it, hold it with the screen leaning more towards you, and hold the back to insure it isn't open or cracked open slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back