• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Alright, I e-mailed Sony Support and Contacted Kevin Butler in hopes that someone at Sony will see it (yes, I know he's fake. But at least I don't have to fill out a form)

I'll let you know what the answer is when I get it.

edit: Apparently I sent it to the wrong person or it's under an NDA because that's all the response says. Sorry.

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Alright, I e-mailed Sony Support and Contacted Kevin Butler in hopes that someone at Sony will see it (yes, I know he's fake. But at least I don't have to fill out a form)

I'll let you know what the answer is when I get it.

edit: Apparently I sent it to the wrong person or it's under an NDA because that's all the response says. Sorry.

Aww, I was hoping you would have gotten a reply. I'm thinking that my brothers and I are going to beat the game first and then send the system back to Sony. I just hope we can keep our memory card. =(

Lonelyness21

Awards
Here's a little something I wrote on a topic barely anyone seemed to have noticed, maybe it could help?

"
Well, I also got the PSP Bundle and I had never experienced this until today. It happened quite often and I was starting to feel bad about my new bought PSP, but I decided to battle a friend of mine anyway cause I have barely battled anyone. This was around 1:00pm and just as I entered Mirage Arena it has never happened again.

I know this is a fault with the PSP in itself, but it still caught my attention that after entering Mirage Arena and doing two 20 Minute battles it has completely stopped. Atleast for the time being

I bring this up to check if anyone else here who is experiencing these problems can either go to Mirage Arena and do some battles alone or with a friend to check if that helps in any way. If it actually does then that would mean the fault is within the game disc itself that came inside the PSP Bundles...

Just a little something I thought would help n_n"

Spyells

Here's a little something I wrote on a topic barely anyone seemed to have noticed, maybe it could help?

"
Well, I also got the PSP Bundle and I had never experienced this until today. It happened quite often and I was starting to feel bad about my new bought PSP, but I decided to battle a friend of mine anyway cause I have barely battled anyone. This was around 1:00pm and just as I entered Mirage Arena it has never happened again.

I know this is a fault with the PSP in itself, but it still caught my attention that after entering Mirage Arena and doing two 20 Minute battles it has completely stopped. Atleast for the time being

I bring this up to check if anyone else here who is experiencing these problems can either go to Mirage Arena and do some battles alone or with a friend to check if that helps in any way. If it actually does then that would mean the fault is within the game disc itself that came inside the PSP Bundles...

Just a little something I thought would help n_n"

I actually just read your topic. Lol! I'll give it a try and see if the issue is with the game or with the PSP. I actually have another copy of BBS that is not opened. But I do believe that the issue is with the system itself. I may just try playing with my other copy of BBS to see if it's just the disk that came in the bundle. =)

Lonelyness21

Awards

I actually just read your topic. Lol! I'll give it a try and see if the issue is with the game or with the PSP. I actually have another copy of BBS that is not opened. But I do believe that the issue is with the system itself. I may just try playing with my other copy of BBS to see if it's just the disk that came in the bundle. =)

Well, it's been more than a day now and it has yet to happen again, so I dunno, maybe I got lucky? Still, it doesn't hurt to spread the word! :3

歩 Ayumu

Spyells, don't return it to Sony. Just swap for another one at Gamestop.
Save yourself the hassle of shipments, the agony of waiting, and the risk of spending more money.
>.>

4dapollos

the same thing been happening to me its unnerveing. When I got a rare command with terra i was about to save them the homme menu came up and i push yes by a mistake. I still can't figure out how to get it :{

Spyells

歩 Ayumu;5284413 said:
Spyells, don't return it to Sony. Just swap for another one at Gamestop.
Save yourself the hassle of shipments, the agony of waiting, and the risk of spending more money.
>.>

That's what I want to do. But when I talked to Gamestop the guy asked his manager and he said call Sony. I could call another Gamestop but I bought it from the one I called. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back