• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It all begins (Spoilers/Spec)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niren

I just beat the game again on proud and saw the secret ending (Woot), and at the very end there is a quote im not sure if it was ever translated but in the American version it says

"It all begins with birth by sleep."

Think thats right, the only reason im posting this is because I want to theories and spec to start soon, heh it was the only reason I liked coming to the forums to see everyones unique ideas about what KH2 was going to be like, almost a week has gone by and many of us have beaten the game. Lets start looking closer at SE like we did with ASAS and DD.

Now for a mini spec on the SE and a possible KH3/KH spinoff.

The 3 keyblades we see sticking out of the ground are Sora and Mickey's Kingdom keys and Rikus Soul Eater Keyblade (Not sure if thats the name of it). The 3 people which look to me like 1 mail and 2 females have different keyblades with them and pick up the other 3 in the ground in which they look like they have been there a while so the next installment may take place a long time down the road. Then there is the "In memory of Xehanort." quote when we see the figure walking towards them. I have this feeling that it is Xehanort walking to them or some sort of another version of him ( Heartless Ansem - Nobody Xenmas ), like the memory of Xehanort, maybe he found out a way to preserve his memory into a body like form incase something happened to him during his experiments so he could continue them in the future.

Well I know this is a quick spec but im bored and I felt like saying something about it, heh knowing this forum someone has already thought of this spec and im just repeating old news :eek: anyway flame/respond if you wish.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, this is VERY OLD NEWS. And this belongs on the SPOILER SECTION. Where topics are all ready multiplying on this very subject.

By the way, Riku's Keyblade is called Way To Dawn.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Hmm... the line is different from japanese which was

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Or, at least that was close to what it said. Hmm.... birth by sleep...... it reminds me when Sora slept..... hmm.......

E

Eclipse

this is so old

mind the australians and europeans, they don't wanna know this, so this should be in the spoiler section :p

Niren

Yea sorry about that, can we get this topic locked or moved I don't want to spoil it for others.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
revengematron3 said:
Hmm... the line is different from japanese which was

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Or, at least that was close to what it said. Hmm.... birth by sleep...... it reminds me when Sora slept..... hmm.......
To be exact, the Japanese one said
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well i know it will come out very soon here in australia and i have allready seen the secret ending its soooooooooo good graphics i thought it was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back