• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It been bugging me for about 4 years now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoitsody

I noticed that In the Deep Jungle, in KH1, when Sora views the slideshow with tarzan and friends, the first slide is a castle, and Sora comments that it seems familiar and *though it hardly looks like either of them* I wonder if that was a hint of Castle Oblivion for Chain of Memories, or a foreshadowing of the events in Hollow Bastion later in the game. The fact that the castle doesn't resemble either of the two *or Organization XIII's fortress in the World That Never Was, lead me to believe that it is some other place, and truthfully, I've just been geeking out a bit too much. It just strikes me as strange. I want to know other theories, or answers if anyone has any.:35:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It was Hollow Bastion. Kairi's heart was in him at the time, so that's why he felt a connection to it.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
^^ too subtle perhaps. i didn't even know that Kairi's heart was inside Sora until that scene where Riku told him about it. x_x

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Like others have said, it is Hollow Bastion. The reason it looks different is because the Hollow Bastion in the picture was before Maleficent's Heartless invasion of the world. Once she took over, it was stripped of its trees, beauty and splendor and became the Hollow Bastion we know today.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
^^ too subtle perhaps. i didn't even know that Kairi's heart was inside Sora until that scene where Riku told him about it. x_x

You're not meant to understand that Kairi's heart was in Sora until Riku tells Sora. That's when all of the little things come together to click in your mind that, 'oh, so that's why he saw her all those times, and that's why he recognized the castle. It all makes sense now!'

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
He saw her in the treehouse after the fight with Sabor when he was talking to Tarzan. She was just walking behind Tarzan, and then Sora lost interest in Kairi because he said *&&@ friends here

8shortfuse

You're not meant to understand that Kairi's heart was in Sora until Riku tells Sora. That's when all of the little things come together to click in your mind that, 'oh, so that's why he saw her all those times, and that's why he recognized the castle. It all makes sense now!'

Yeah, kinda like in COM when Sora thought he recognized twilight town. Not exactly the same because Sora didn't have roxas's heart inside him, but because roxas is a part of him.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
its because kairi and soras hearts are like connected and kairi lived there so thats why it seems so familiar

Prajna

That looked nothing like Castle Oblivion to begin with. I actually, at fist, thought it was Disney castle, lol.

Oathkeeper(:

I'm pretty sure it was a foreshadowing of Hollow Bastian? At the time, Kairi's heart was inside of Sora, so Kairi's heart recognized the castle, which hinted at her origins. We don't know what Hollow Bastian looked like before the Disney Villains/Heartless took it over, so...that's my theory :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back