• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It would be kool if.................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
No. A thousand times no. Do you even comprehend what you are saying?
Sora as a Disney Character. Lame Sitcoms, poorly drawn cartoons, anything possible on DISNEY CHANNEL. Think about it. No way in a hundred years that Nomura would allow for one of his designed characters to become a stupid cartoon.

khchick

Blahmaster said:
No. A thousand times no. Do you even comprehend what you are saying?
Sora as a Disney Character. Lame Sitcoms, poorly drawn cartoons, anything possible on DISNEY CHANNEL. Think about it. No way in a hundred years that Nomura would allow for one of his designed characters to become a stupid cartoon.

You are still mad at me!!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
khchick said:
You are still mad at me!!!
I am mad at no one human. Simply at Disney, for their terrible cartoons. We cannot let Sora get corrupted, or else Kingdom Hearts will be doomed forever.

imtherealnamine

umm yes and no we would see more of them hehe cause i love them except kairi she is annoying sometimes lol but no because would the other games be in tune with the cartoons?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
If Sora and Riku became an extension of Disney other than the game that would be like saying the FF character would have their own disney show >_> most likely not, they would have to talk with Nomura if something like this were to happen.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
khchick said:
I guess it would be dumb....

Im not saying the idea is completly hopeless, approval via Nomura is neccessary for this type of transaction to even be considered

1000th post w00t!

imtherealnamine

it wouldnt be compleatly dumb lol just what i said before and it would all have to go through Nomura .....but what would really be cool is if I could be in kh3 lol jk i wish

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm it would have made more sense if they became disney character in KH1. Sora and Riku at the time, didnt exactly know how to dress, they looked more like Goofy to be honest. Though there attitudes were far different from a disney character.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I really hate to break the tragic truth to all who dislike the idea, but Disney owns most of Kingdom Hearts and it's character's rights. The exceptions are the Final Fantasy characters. Nomura has in fact stated that anything having to do with Sora in the future (such as a cartoon) will probably not have anything to do with Square Enix. The exceptions to this are anime and manga, since that's a Japanese art. Disney would still have something to do with it, though.

So sorry, guys, I hate to break it to you, but if Disney wanted to make a cartoon that wasn't anime, Square would let them. Sucks, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back