• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been 4 years...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Four years since I was active on these forums. I dropped by once in 2011, but that didn't last. God, so much has changed. A lot of the people I knew on here seem to have moved on, but a lot of them have stayed this whole time. Shout out Ordeith, who last I recall is an amazing writer, and tavishsmithos, an roleplay buddy of mine.

/nostalgia

I'm eager too see how this community has evolved. It was thriving SO much back when I was here. So, hi guys. How are things?

EDIT: Seems like I registered in 2007. Six years, good God.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
EDIT: Seems like I registered in 2007. Six years, good God.

Yeah, I know that feel.

I was drawing a blank on who you were but your signature rung a few bells. Welcome back!

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Yeah, I know that feel.

I was drawing a blank on who you were but your signature rung a few bells. Welcome back!

Yeah, thank you. I pale in comparison to all these 2005's with flashy colored names who've been active all this time. Amazing, this forum is.

Also, I too play Dark Souls. Obsessed with it, in fact.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hi old timer

jk, welcome back to khi. a good bit has changed but i don't want to overload you with info, it won't sink in that way.

here lies the list of our full staff who will be able to help you with anything you need, but if you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask. just click my name right up there.

Back