• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's been a good few years since i've had one of these... truly i am the hamster lord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
469-1.jpg

isnt he cute

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Dude I herd bout that but I thought it was a joke! Isn't that animal crualty!? How are you not banned from owning any animals!

Quiet dude. You try owning fourty hamsters at fourteen. I haven't, but it doesn't seem easy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's a problem in & of itself, why was a 14 year old given 40 hamsters!?

Why must you question every little thing? You're only eighteen, don't act like you're an adult.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Why must you question every little thing? You're only eighteen, don't act like you're an adult.

Where I come from 18 is an adult, but that's beside the point?

40 hamsters bieng placed in the care of a 14 year old is a little thing, especially since none of them survived!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Where I come from 18 is an adult, but that's beside the point?

40 hamsters bieng placed in the care of a 14 year old is a little thing, especially since none of them survived!

A legal adult. Have you even finished college or gotten a full time job? You're acting more mature than you really are.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
A legal adult. Have you even finished college or gotten a full time job? You're acting more mature than you really are.

Finishing college, & having a full time job are not signs of maturity. Learn what maturity is before telling others they don't have it.

& if you must know I'm a freshmen in college & I worked full time as a life guard during the summer, it takes a lot concentration & maturity to effectivly do what I do. I SAVED LIVES!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Finishing college, & having a full time job are not signs of maturity. Learn what maturity is before telling others they don't have it.

& if you must know I'm a freshmen in college & I worked full time as a life guard during the summer, it takes a lot concentration & maturity to effectivly do what I do. I SAVED LIVES!

Well, as a matter of fact, I do not know what maturity is. But you've been questioning me and Hamster Lord a lot today, both of us are younger then you. You're not the father of either of us, so why do you keep sticking you're nose in?

lil'Von is more mature than chuman *instigating like the mature 20 yr old she is*

That's possible. But not an extreme amount. And I'm several years younger than him, so what do you see wrong there?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Bro shut the hell up

Why didn't you name your hamster Sherlock?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
lil'Von is more mature than chuman *instigating like the mature 20 yr old she is*

Your such a good friend. *u*

Well, as a matter of fact, I do not know what maturity is. But you've been questioning me and Hamster Lord a lot today, both of us are younger then you. You're not the father of either of us, so why do you keep sticking you're nose in?

1stly didn't realize I was your senior

2ndly I was just asking does it bother you that much!?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bro shut the hell up

Why didn't you name your hamster Sherlock?

Are you talking to me or lil' von? You should click the Reply button.

Your such a good friend. *u*

1stly didn't realize I was your senior

2ndly I was just asking does it bother you that much!?

It bothers me that you find it nessecary to question Hamster Lord who is just a kid. You're not his parent nor his spouse, so there is no need to question him.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
It's partially my sister's. ALSO; all the hamsters were not mine. A few were mine, the others were mainly from mating, and most of them weren't really I guess "owned" by anyone in the family. The one that lived the most was actually my Dad's who lived for about four years. The poor guy had Catarack in his right eye though.

my family always joked about how big some of the balls were on the hamsters LOL

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Hahaha that is so weird. I have never seen balls on a hamster lol.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
It's partially my sister's. ALSO; all the hamsters were not mine. A few were mine, the others were mainly from mating, and most of them weren't really I guess "owned" by anyone in the family. The one that lived the most was actually my Dad's who lived for about four years. The poor guy had Catarack in his right eye though.

my family always joked about how big some of the balls were on the hamsters LOL

Oh ok that makes since.Well please take care of your new hamster!

Also I'm done arguing with Chuahaman.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
haha my sister is in charge of taking care of it; i will just use it as my minion. also guard, go look at hamsters at my petco. dem balls.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
mustve eatin' goood that nite.

No but seriously. Whatd you do with all those dead hamsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back