• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's been a good few years since i've had one of these... truly i am the hamster lord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i remember i had a hamster when i was like six and it died mysteriously two years later. like really i don't know how he died i suspect the cats got into the cage...but they rarely paid any attention to him. it will never be known.

poor snickers

That's like how my second frog dissapeared. He was tiny and I had a huge tank so he didn't jump out. I think the cat got him.

my sister had a hamster once, and my family and i went out to eat and someone accidentally left my sister's bedroom door open and the cat got into the hamster cage and when we got home the hamster was crawling across the floor, its eye was hanging out of its socket but still attached, and it was dragging its two feet behind it. my dad smashed it with a hammer.

Oh my god, what's wrong with you?! That picture will be in my mind forever!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Jesus, your dad didn't have to finish him off quite so brutally.
But I suppose he did put him out of his misery.

Apollo

Silver Member
chihuahuaman and lil'von fighting? Two assholes enter, only one will leave.

Guinea pigs are better

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
clearly the best is fictional talking golden mice that can transform into technology

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
my sister had a hamster once, and my family and i went out to eat and someone accidentally left my sister's bedroom door open and the cat got into the hamster cage and when we got home the hamster was crawling across the floor, its eye was hanging out of its socket but still attached, and it was dragging its two feet behind it. my dad smashed it with a hammer.

please say you're joking. that's horrible.

chihuahuaman and lil'von fighting? Two assholes enter, only one will leave.

haha. so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back