• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Wow....the release date is closer and closer now. I found out that my Gamestop will have the game by 4 tomorrow. I can't wait! I am so excited. I got the LE guide today. :p I hope that the rest of today and tomorrow go by really, really fast.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I thought that getting the limited edition guide would help. But, it did the exact opposite- it just made me want the game more. My gamestop said that the game will be available tomorrow at 4. So, only 24 hours to wait for me now. :p

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
heh yeah! youd think it would help o.o lol im listening to my imported KH2 soundtrack and thats not helping either!!!!!!!! ><

OMFG I JUST SAW THE KH2 COMMERCIAL AND I CANT STOP CRYING AND FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SANCTUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, from what I read on gamespot, everyone should have the game by tomorrow. The retailers should all have the game for sale on the 28th according to the article that was on the site a while ago. :p

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well i'd would say when i saw that episode of x-play when they were showing the 1st trailers for kh2 and FF7:AC . . . .i was like "o . .m . .friggin . .g"!!! and then started to drool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back