• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

hmm.. i think i'll miss my friend dropping down on her knees and screaming "nooooo!" when i told some two years ago that kh2's release had been pushed back to the next year

i'm also a little curious about how this forum's going to end up. for all we know, some people might have just come here to take out their obsession and hype on kh2. once they get the game, they might not come back. that'd be sad...

K

Kegluneq

My favorite rumor were the ones where people would make up a name and say," I know BHK's name!" . My favorite moment would have to be drawing fanart of the Organization. A moment that gave me joy would be when I got good ratings on my fanart :D. I liked when the Tron world was announced and everybody booed it lol I still think it was a good idea.

Thanks for making my stay here the greatest one ever guys. :)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Actually, yeah, I do think that someone actually did say Roxas. Wasn't it the same person who stated you had to make a decision to save a girl or not for the opening? I for one, will still come back to the forums. Besides, if there is going to be a KHIII, we all have to talk about it some where :p

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
sealightbreeze said:
Actually, yeah, I do think that someone actually did say Roxas. Wasn't it the same person who stated you had to make a decision to save a girl or not for the opening? I for one, will still come back to the forums. Besides, if there is going to be a KHIII, we all have to talk about it some where :p

Of course. Whow ouldnet keep coming here? I know I'll keep coming. Mostly for the new threoies and RP's. Fav world that came out was Steamboat Willie. It just so dang silly.

Mrs. Starburst

I didn't want to read all of this so, sorry if it has been said already. I liked when some idiot people were trying to convince everyone that Roxas was Tidus and all this crap. It was always hilarious. I haven't been a member of this forum for a very long time, but I was a member of many others. I also have been reading this forum for a long time, but never got around to joining. Haha. Gosh I can't wait, my mom just called my EB games, and they say they will have it on the 29th *squeals*

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I remember getting kh in 2002, then I beat it and thought kh2 would come out in 2003.....waited....nothing...thought maybe winter 2003 nothing.... summer 2004...nothing...got khcom in 2004 beat it....thought kh2 would come out in spring 2005...nothing...thought kh would come out summer 2005...nope....winter...nu-uh. found out kh2 came out in japan winter 2005....pissed in my pants(<---not really) thought maybe january 2006...nope...then on february 9th 2006 I found out that it was march 28th...pissed in my pants again.....

Anarnee

tetraalmasy said:
I remember getting kh in 2002, then I beat it and thought kh2 would come out in 2003.....waited....nothing...thought maybe winter 2003 nothing.... summer 2004...nothing...got khcom in 2004 beat it....thought kh2 would come out in spring 2005...nothing...thought kh would come out summer 2005...nope....winter...nu-uh. found out kh2 came out in japan winter 2005....pissed in my pants(<---not really) thought maybe january 2006...nope...then on february 9th 2006 I found out that it was march 28th...pissed in my pants again.....

lol you said it... >.< so much waiting, but worth it. I can taste it!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hopefully. the other days will go faster than today (equal hours for both day light and night time, because of the equinox). I am so thrilled that the game is going to be out soon. I hope that the game will be as good as the hype is. The hype was good for Final Fantasy X-2, and it was a bit boring

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
tetraalmasy said:

Man I did like the same thing. lol I remember getting my hands on KH. I had no idea what it would be about. But that first FMV captured me and took me by surprise. Now I'm completely entrnaced by this thing we call Kigdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back