• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ yeah. and for those of you who COULD pre order it but decide NOT TO i will laugh in your face sooooooo hard when you walk up to the cashier and they say "we're sold out for 2 weeks" and then you come home crying XD

okay maybe i'm just cruel..........sorry........XD

but i would NEVER take my chances and stop pre-ordering

have any of ya'll noticed that the order button has disappeared from the gamestop website?? or at least i can't find it

*hint hint* they may have run out of pre-orders :p

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ yeah. and for those of you who COULD pre order it but decide NOT TO i will laugh in your face sooooooo hard when you walk up to the cashier and they say "we're sold out for 2 weeks" and then you come home crying XD

okay maybe i'm just cruel..........sorry........XD

but i would NEVER take my chances and stop pre-ordering

have any of ya'll noticed that the order button has disappeared from the gamestop website?? or at least i can't find it

*hint hint* they may have run out of pre-orders :p
That would be funny if someone were to do that

E

Eclipse

i'm not surprised if kh2 sells out, i checked the gamestop website, and according to them, they have to backorder their copies of metroid for the DS, :D

jayfriend969

When Sora changed to black clothes oh halaula! I was brought much sorrow to find that King Mickey changed his clothes to Sora's old ones...No Mickey your old clothes are the best!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I thought OMG SORA HAS GONE EVIL!!! ya......I feel very stupid for that....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Kairi I didnt see her face for a while...now I have....and she is hot....I am very happy...:)

lv_kh0720

sora, riku, and kairi... my friend made a picture of them in kh and kh2 and when i saw it..."whoa they've changed a lot, maybe just a little more time and they'll ready to having love" :D

roxas, sora's brother? well at first i thought "he's sora's brother", "he's sora in disguise", all about sora, such like that :D

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
o.o;; ^ alot of people said Roxas was Sora's brother...i was like 'wtf?! when the hell did Sora get a bro!?' when i heard that lol...i never did think that Roxas was actually his bro but i was curious about him forever...now im not cause i spoiled myself lol ....and i adore Sora's new outfit!! and Kairi looks awsome! ^^

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It was so... wtf!? You know? I immediately thought that it HAD to be some mystical KH-like connection. Something more complicated and deep than being a brother.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
A brother? Ha, that's a great laugh really it is. I laugh at when people called me stupi for calling him

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It made me laugh even harder when people kept telling me Namine meant when she called herself Kairi's shadow, was a literate meaning when she was trying to say she was ...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
=) 4 years, most of my predictions came out right, some were wrong, but loads of them were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back