• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_ricku rocks

i can just smell the case in my hands as im driving home from the gamestore and i put that awesome disk in my ps2 and it say error and i go out and kill everyone i see until i get back to the gamestore and steel a new one!!!

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I remember when I thought that Roxas was Tidus...Lol!

When the game comes out and a few months later when most people finish the game (ok, probably not me...),but this forum will live on and Kingdom Hearts will never be forgotten. As I once said... Kingdom Hearts may be lost later on but it will live on in our memories and in our hearts.

Also it might just go on in a series like Final Fantasy. Think about it. Final Fantasy has been going on forever.

UnknownEnigma

Kingdom Hearts...within it lies the heart of all of us....we will find not even the smallest gilmer of disappointment....what a great game. i hope it doesnt become a FF series because even those annoy me, first time i found out about it i thought it was one whole story!!! same characers and everything...boy was i wrong. hmmm i think it was a bit of a shock for CoM because i was like whoa a gameboy game.....but it turned out cool, and when i got it i was happy but i knew this is just the beginning because kh2 is near...and yeah i also waited for a long time...i owe my bro so much for introducing me to it..if he hadnt asked me so many darn times for cheats and i finally getting fed up and see what it was about i wouldnt be a member. yeah thanks to spring hopefully the days will fly by, i thnk this site will still stay...after all we need folks to post the videos cutscenes all that stuff, we need people to post MORE theories and some people around here might need help because there L.E. guide might not even make sense.....Kingdom Hearts....who knew it would succeed?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I hope that there will be at least one or two more Kingdom Hearts games. At first, I hated COM, but now, I actually love that game. I am so nervous about the game. I keep thinking "oh no, what if it is not good," or "will it be disappointing like Final Fantasy X-2?" Only 7 days :p:)

BraveryOfAChild

Yup, we might get our hands on Kingdom Hearts 3: Keyblade Wars [Possible Tiltle] Until 2010, cause it takes them 4 years to make a Kingdom Hearts game..o_o;; A long way ahead...ee;

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Hmmmm......does anyone remember the old BHK IS TIDUS!!! That was probably one of the stupidest things.........ever........

Website
www.myspace.com
BHK (Unknown) said:
art83.jpg

Its been a long 4 years. We've all had fun moments with different rumors and theories. Then we had the satisfaction of finding those rumors to be true.

My point is this. What was your favorite moment throughout the waiting of KH2. Was it back when the site was called Kingdomhearts2.net or is it from a more recent day. What was your favorite theory/rumor? What moment gave you joy

OneBadNight.bmp

and which brought you sorrow? So remenice and have fun time for Kingdom Hearts 2 is almost here.

There are now only 9 days left till the release, are you ready?

Ah yes, good times. I've always visited kingdomhearts2.net, but never went on the forums, rofl. My favorite moment was when I saw that old Jump Festa trailer. It had like such it's bity snippets compared to today's trailer. My favorite theory was that The DWU in ASAS and DD was Sora because he had the oathkeeper and oblivion. My favorite rumor was....oh, when they thought the BHK was bad and he was the enemy, lmso. I was happy when I heard it was coming out last year! i was mad and sas when they pushed the release date...xD

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i have the perfect plan, my school is close to gamestop so after school i'll run there then my mom will meet me there, we buy it, i will be crying my eyes out when i buy it. i get home, read the manuel while the menu trailer is rolling, read the my le guide too, play it till my fingers bleed, get some bandaids, play untill the bandaids catch on fire from all the friction, play till the next day, call in sick, play all day, and over all i will die, cause once i beat kh2 for the gazillionth time my life will be complete. and the forums will probably be empty on the 28th and 29th and 30th. i will have the soundtrack in my stereo listening to it while i play kh2. kingdom hearts 2 will probably rule my life for awhile. once friday comes, ricky....er sora unchained is coming over and we'll play nonstop but he'll probably die of boredom and probably lose too much body fluid cause i wont let him play at all, i wont even let him look at my le guide or the cover (the last time i let him look at the cover i printed out he put a hole in sora's neck cause he loves kairi and he believes that he should be the only one to love kairi). i will leave to eat every once in a while but not that much. i'll probably turn anorexic but probly not. when i have to go to school i'll take my guide to read all day then go here in typing class to talk about it and whenever i get home i will always go strait to my room so i can play. once i beat it on normal i'm gonna play it on proud then i'm gonna play on easy just to feel good. i'm going to become the best kh2 player in the world mwahahahahaha i will pwn you all!!!! i just cant wait only 6 MORE D@YS!!!!!

wow, did i type all that in 5 minutes? those typing classes really help, ya know what i mean? my fingers hurt T-T

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Omg guys only five more days. On tuesday i'm gonna skip my Swim Practice and head over to the Game store. Then I buy KH2. I will laugh manically and say, "Finally after all the waiting it's mine." When I get home Ill be so excited to play it that I wish I won't break the disc putting it in my PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back