• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

Oathkeeper01 said:
I hope I dont die this week.......o_O

this is going to sound really wrong...
last week a kid that went to my school died in a fire and after school all of my friends and i went out and talked about it...later on we got around to the subject of dieing suddenly and my friend charli said "there are soo many things i still have to do before i die, i can think of like 300."

and i said "yeah, i can only think of one...":D

sad yes. but i cant die untill i play this game

Cl0ud

sorry to hear that but we didnt know your life so we didnt know how it might make some people feel. that's sad though

i cant wait any longer, 4 years went by because i had other things to take my mind of thew excruciating wait, now the wait has begun

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
whoa.....someone died........whoa.......so much evil in this world.....:(...makes me sad.......too many people in the world livin freely in sin.....:(

....wow....should save that for the intel-discussion threads...

lv_kh0720

everyone can die that easy it's up to God........is it sound too religious?
nope i must thank God... He give me life till now so i can play kh2..... and hope i won't die till i can play kh3 and so on....

anyway, invadezim5 sorry to hear that...oh at 30th i must go to my grand's grave for CHING MING DAY (whatever the name) it means Chinese's day for dead people, once a year we must pray for our ancestors (i'm not chinese, mind you :D)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Wow.....I can't believe it- the last few hours before the game will be released in NA. I am so happy! It seems like it is agonizingly slow these last few hours/days. Only 15 hours, 18 minutes, and 11 second left! :p

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Sweet!!! I'm so excited!!! Anybody know whether Florida gets it the 28th or 29th?

And about the dying thing, I know exactly what you guys mean. I'm overweight and out of shape, and once a while back I was having some chest pains, and my one thought was "Please don't let me die of a heart attack...at least not until I've played and beaten KH2". Beleive it or not, those were my actual thoughts. You may think it's sad, but I don't. I've lived only for this moment. In fact, once someone asked me what my goals in life were and I said "I don't know", and it really got me thinking, and what scared me was that I didn't have any goals in life beyond playing KH2. It was such a massive event for me that I couldn't possibly make any plans until I'd gotten passed it. In fact, I remember saying to him a few days later..."What am I going to do in life after I've beaten KH2...what's going to keep me going?" The answer...KH3. That's all I could think of. lol, now you're probably all really disturbed, but I just felt like telling you. Sorry if I've made any of you feel uncomfortable. The truth isn't always pretty.

DatDot

I Want Kingdom Hearts 2 Now!
Damn You Square-enix Making Me Wait For This Game, I Will Be At Home Crying While You Lucky Americans Are At Home Playing One Of The Best Games Of 2006!!

I Wish I Didn't Live In Europe!

G

Goter

From this second, Centural Time, 8:39 am it is15 Hr. and 21 min. 13 sec. but hey whos counting.

DatDot

ya know guys, this is all kinda crazy!
After all it's just a game, a piece of hardware, it's not important..there's more important things in life, right..right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back