• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
o.o i take this game WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to seriously...i mean i swear i sometimes see Sora and Axel and one time Goofy just walking about o.o ....and i think of it as more than a game...*sweatdrops* i know! i shall listen to my KH2 soundtrack!!!!!! maybe that will help...>.> <.<

DatDot

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
o.o i take this game WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to seriously...i mean i swear i sometimes see Sora and Axel and one time Goofy just walking about o.o ....and i think of it as more than a game...*sweatdrops* i know! i shall listen to my KH2 soundtrack!!!!!! maybe that will help...>.> <.<
I wish i could stop my pain, i need a friendly shoulder to cry on
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
*pats DatDot on the shoulder* awww no prob!!!!!!! ^^ we'll help ya out!!!!!!!! can only imagine what ya have to go thro!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;__; its just not right!!!!! ITS ILLEGAL YOU HAVE TO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine to o.o ..well you guys amuse me XD

DatDot

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
it is!!? i rule! lol no not really XD i am serious!!!!!!!!! let me be teh lawyer!!!!!!!! i shall get you KH2 sooner!!!!!!!!! thats just not right!
Go on then, work your magic and i will never be sad again,
Yay!!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
i shall do what i can wif my awsome-like-lawyer-of-doom-powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs a suitcase and gets glasses and a suit then trips* what? i gotta look professional dont i? o_O;

hey i <3 Disney but it should really be out tomorrow everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back