• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a while but I've gotten some info.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
Hello everyone it is me of course. Just wnated to say welcome me back in. The reason why I've been gone for a long ass time is because of my birthday, my new camera I should be getting, and some info I heard about KH3. Now further a due I would love to introduce toy ou of what I heard.
his is by tomogirl and what she translated

- First design of Sora was him being like a lion with a tail. (You know... "that artwork".) The reason for this is because Nomura wanted to design him as close to a Disney character as possible.

- The chainsaw was the first idea for a weapon before a keyblade.

- In the middle of working on "FFVIII", because there was a character in "FFIX", that had a tail, the tail was dropped from Sora's design.

- Then, when it came to the time of exchanging opinions with the staff on the Disney side, Nomura added corrections to Sora such as the shoes and pants. Where should the straight lines and the curves be. Then, it took him all night to put in the finishing touches to get the Sora, we know today.

- Nomura believes that the re-appearance of Sora, in the BbS Secret Movie, is highly anticipated. He says that, from now on, we should look forward to Sora's activities in the future.

- Nomura says that it's not possible to declare what that future work will be (for now).

- Nomura wants us to wait for that future development, because he thinks this (Birth By Sleep) is proof that the same KH Osaka team, who is currently working on "FFVersusXIII", has the same ability (/quality) to put it into the next KH game.

- Nomura wants all the fans, and everyone else to know, who are still demanding for a "III", that it'll be implemented as soon as possible.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Even though I don't know you, welcome back!

Old info is old info.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Thank you for the thought, but like others have said, this has been posted and discussed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back