• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its been a while, hello guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Masamune

Big Boss
Hi everyone,

I use to come to this place a lot a few years back. My previous better known username was R1KU. I remember having a lot fun times here speculating on KH2 and all. I remember a lot of good people from back than too. I dont know how many of them are still around. I lost interest in KH soon but my love for role playing kept me around. Anyways, It feels nostalgic to be back and I hope to be around more.

Regards
:D

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
welcome back d00d, i think i remember you.

not sure when you were last here, but my previous username was Celtis. before that it was a bunch of different stuff, so not sure if you remember me. regardless, welcome back, man. hopefully we'll keep you entertained enough to stick around this time!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I remember you (or maybe because I've been moving all of the old KH2 threads since last weeks I have seen your name a lot..) Welcome back to the forums! Please stick around!

Masamune

Big Boss
Thank you guys for the welcome.
:)
I surely will stick around, I've had many great times here. Met some good people.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember you (or maybe I'm imagining it as well like Ethy because of the massive move we're working on), but welcome back! Hope to see you around sometime!

Sorakh212

Awards
Holy crap I vaguely remember you! Those were some crazy times indeed. All the different speculations for KH2 and who the hell those guys in the armor were at the time in the secret ending. Good times. Oh and welcome back of course :cool:

Back