• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Hard to Believe..~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Xehanort_Painting.png

It's hard to believe this guy was the source of problems plaguing throughout the Universe of Kingdom Hearts. He was the one that banished Ansem the Wise, encouraged the other apprentices to do things that shouldn't have been done in the first place, created the artificial Heartless and sent Kairi to the Lanes Between (Lucky that Charm spell of Aqua's saved her, sending her to Destiny Islands.), split himself to two beings: Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas, the Superior of the In-between, and finally caused all Worlds to fall into Darkness for 10 years.

Now, we know the history of how it came to be and we know what the future entails in Kingdom Hearts 3, how would you envision the future of Kingdom Hearts Universe once this man, Master Xehanort and his 13 Seekers are defeated?

Personally, I would say it would take years to repair the damages caused by Xehanort after the final clash in KH3. I mean, that war of that magnitude would probably cause some rifts in the Worlds and it would take some time to really fix it up in good condition.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's not that hard to believe.

Assholes have been ruining the galaxy for millenia in-universe.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
It's not that hard to believe.

Assholes have been ruining the galaxy for millenia in-universe.

Yeah, I know, but he's the worst of the worst in gaming history... at least in my opinion.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I dont find it hard to believe either.

how would you envision the future of Kingdom Hearts Universe once this man, Master Xehanort and his 13 Seekers are defeated?
Less creepy hand gestures and convoluted mess, to name a few.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I dont find it hard to believe either.

Less creepy hand gestures and convoluted mess, to name a few.

Master Xehanort, your epic wiggling fingers and hamminess will be deeply missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back