• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's KingdomHearts not Kingdom of Hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's girl1312

Ok how many times has this happened to you? One day I walk in to a gamestop looking for KingdomHeartsII and I ask some who works there, were do I find the KingdomHearts games. and he say, Oh your looking for Kingdom Of Hearts. I want to punch the guy in the Jaw for not getting it right but I just say nicely, it's KINGDOMHEARTS and thank you. And then my sister go's over to her Friends house and her older brother is playing 358/2days on his Friends DS and she asked him what he's playing and he says, Kingdom Of hearts. and Make me so mad when people get it wrong! don't you Hate It?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It`s not really popular where I live, and the people who do know what it is or just have heard of it have called it Kingdom of Hearts. I just correct them and get a bit annoyed, but it doesn`t bother me too much.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I did that when I was younger but now I say kingdom hearts.
I do have to say some times it gets on my nerves when people say Kingdom of Hearts.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Where I live, it's like... Don't ask don't tell only videogame style. You never know if your friend plays one of these games until you see them carrying the manga, wearing one of the shirts, or just have something about it written on the cover of their binder [I found this out because peeps payed me to doodle on em' :B]. But, the few people I have known who played KH just called it, "Kingdom Hearts" or "KH". I never really met anyone who went and said, "Kingdom of Hearts" asides from my grandmother but, what's the problem with that? It's like calling 'Dragon Rider' 'The Dragon Rider'. Really... it's just one word. A minor supportive word, mind you.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It was annoying, but you get used to it. Not such a big deal.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Isn't there a game called Kingdom of Hearts?

It includes a brown haired boy and some shadow enemies that steal hearts... Oh wait!

No... I'm pretty sure there is. lol

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
one of my old friends used to constantly bombard me with "How's Kingdom of Hearts going?" just to annoy me, but aside from that, I really haven't heard anyone call it that.

and uh, ReverseUnversed, Aeris is her name in Japanese, so in reality, Aerith is the mistranslation

A

Azrael

Where I live, Kingdom Hearts doesn't matter (to most, it's associated with nerds and Japan lovers) and I could care less so yeah.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
One time, at a Walmart, the people phoned another store, asking if they had Kingdom Hearts 2. They said they did. We drove there. We identified ourselves as the ones who called. They gave me a copy of King Kong The Game.

siegleeagle

Aerith is not the mistranslation!!!!!! The reason she got named Aeris in america is because in the japanese language they dont have the th sound. The closest thing to the th sound is the su kana. So they had to use su, when they brought it too america, the translators took it literally as the spelling.

Now back on topic, when i went to get days from my local gamestop, the sales person looked like one of those people who don't really pay attention in school and are stupid because of there actions. Anyway when I asked for it he searched in the computer and he said there is no such game. I pointed to a poster of it and said "Then what is that?" He looked and said oh never mind and gave it to me. I asked him what he typed in and he said KINGDOM OF THE HEARTS. I pointed to the games logo and said in a pissed of tone, "DO YOU SEE A OF OR THE IN THE TITLE? IF YOUR GOING TO WORK IN A GAME STORE THEN PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS!!!!"

Now before you say I am mean I have to tell you that he doesn't really like games and he always does this to customers because he is so stupid. That was not the first time this has happened to me because more than once I would call and he would answer saying that we dont have that game in. I would go to the store to check and see and the person would say we sold our last one you should have called...... he got fired thank god!!

Last edited:

kwkatz09

One time, at a Walmart, the people phoned another store, asking if they had Kingdom Hearts 2. They said they did. We drove there. We identified ourselves as the ones who called. They gave me a copy of King Kong The Game.

Wow that is really messed up. facepalm

<3

Call me Love, love.
Meh, I find it mildly annoying, not so much that I want to beat the person up because of it, just enought for me to correct them with an angry voice =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back