• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hey, this is my first FF so i hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1: Thinking of You

It had been cloudy for some weeks now. It was almost as if the weather was reflecting Kairi's feelings. She sat on the palm tree where Riku used to sit. Yes that was a year ago to this day. This was the day before the journey of their raft. Of course they never got to take that journey. She stared at a patch of sand and tears began to form. That was where she stood when she last saw Sora. She remembered as if it was yesterday, Sora grabbing her hand and holding on for as long as he could before they broke apart. She saw Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie swimming and laughing. Anger surged through her. "How can they be so happy when two of our friends are somewhere outside this world?" She asked herself. She stared at Selphie, "How can she be happy she used to have a crush on Sora and now she probably forgot about him." Kairi knew when Sora did return Selphie would be all over him as if se pined for hime evry day as Kairi had. But Kairi knew Sora he loved her not Selphie. Thinking of Sora was most painful. She remembered at Hollow Bastion where Sora sacrificed himself to save Kairi's heart. Kairi had sprang up as Sora was falling but he disapeared. She remembered herslef shouting, "He can't be I wont let him go!" And he had returned to her thoguh as a Heartless. She couldn't help thinking but i did let him go right after he promised he'd come back. Kairi stared at the setting sun woundering if Sora was watching the same sunset.

Well thats Chapter one hope you like it

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Thanks for the comments!

Chapter 2:I'll Find A Way Back

Sora was staring at the sunset in a vast field. "Sora what are you doing!?" Yelled Donald "Yeah Sora, You okay? We're in a battle here?" Asked Goofy. "Yeah I'm fine!" He said slicing a Heartless apart to prove it. But Sora's thoughts weren't on the battle they were on Kairi. Sora had changed so much he woundered if Kairi had too. He was taller, stronger, and feircer. Fighting Heartless had made him muscular. Sora was fighting more feicely becuase he was desperatley trying to get back to Kairi. Sora looked at the sunset agin but a Darkball rammed him to the ground. "Cure!" Yelled Donald Sora sprang up and performed Sonic Blade killing all the Heartless in the area. "Whats with you Sora? Thats the third time this week i've had to save your butt!" Exclaimed Donald. "Its' nothing just.....thinking about Kairi." He said looking at the sun. Goofy and Donald exchanged looks. They knew losing Kairi had hurt Sora worse than any Heartless attack. "Sora don't worry you'll find her.' Said Goofy. Sora closed his dark blue eyes and could almost hear Kairi's voice. "Sora, I believe in you." Then and there Sora made a vow of everlasting love,"I'll find a way back i swear.I'm not gonna lose you again Kairi...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yay im gettin so many comments! Thanx!

Chapter Three: It Approaches

"Would you like your coat sir?" "Yes thank you Martins. This is going to be long trip." Said a teenager. "You sure about this sir?" Asked Martins "Of course i am Martins i have to if i want an heir to my throne. Besides I'm betrothed." Said the teenager impatiently. A man walked in to the room, "Kyle your ship is ready." He said. "Son, your sure it will happen tonight?" Asked the father. "Yes i am quite sure father!" Snapped Kyle. "So what might the name be of our future daughter-in-law?" Asked Kyle's father Kyle grimaced. "Her name Father is-" Kyle looked twoards the sky,"It approaches. I am coming for you... Kairi...."

OooOO my first cliffhanger! Dunda Dundunda Da!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
okay heres Chapter 4

Chapter Four: It's Happened Again

It was late and Kairi was growing drowsy. He took one last look at the sky and walked back to her house. She was almost to the door when a voice stopped her "Hey whatcha doin?" She turned it was Selphie. "Oh you know thinking about Sora." "You've been acting strange lately Tidus told me that you don't talk any more just stare at the sky." "Now Tidus is spying on me huh?" "Well we all miss Sora and Riku, Kairi." " Really you never seemed to notice they were gone always playing. laughing, and throwin around that jump-rope thing of yours around!" She replied coldly. "Hey! I miss them too you know!" She yelled back. "You always think it's harder on you then it is on me Kairi!" "Well you aren't heartbroken! Do you know what heartbreak is Selphie? You probobly never heard of it! The person closet to me is ou there somewhere! Kairi loked at the sky. Her eyes grew wide. "It's happened again!"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Okay i'll make them longer.

Chapter Five: Sora is that you?

Meteors were falling. Kairi gasped "What is it?" Asked Selphie "The world's walls they've broken down!" Gasped Kairi. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her heart. Kairi thought with all her might, "Sora if you can hear me this is our chance maybe our only one. Please hurry Sora. "Selphie was getting panicy at the fact meteors were falling, "What are you doing? This is no time for the Pledge of Allegance!"" And with that Kairi took off.

With the trio, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were on the gummi ship. Sora sighed. he wondered if Riku was okay. He missed his best friend thinking about him stuck behind darkness was almost to hard to bear. "Look!" Yelled Donald Sora looked up meteors were flying adn all the worlds looked....open. "The walls have broken down again!" Declared Sora. He suddenly felt a stab at his heart. He clutched it. "K-Kairi?" It was almost like she was talking to him but not in his head in his heart. "A warp hole!" Yelled Goofy. "Don't worry i'll steer us passed it ya big palooka!" Said Donald Sora launched foward and grabbed the wheel. "Sora? What are you doing?! We don't know where that leads!" Squaked Donald "This is my only chance to get back to Kairi! I'm not wasting it!" Shouted Sora. And in a flash they disapeared in to the warp hole.

Kairi was running to the secret place as fast as her legs would carry her. She wrenched herself through the opening and through the tunnel. She saw a figure of a teenage boy standing near the doorway. "S-Sora? Is that you?" She walked up to him. He turned it wasn't Sora. "Hello Kairi." Said Kyle . Kairi gasped "Are you a heartless?" "No, but i have come to take you away." He smiled. Kyle grabbed Kairi's arm. "Let go! Let go of me!" She cried

Sora could hear Kairi's pleading voice not just inside his heart anymore. It was growing louder. He saw her! And she was being pulled away by someone. SOmeone Sora didn't recongnize. Sora, Donald, and Goofy flew through the door to the Secret Place. Kairi caught sight of Sora and stopped struggling this caused Kyle ti yank her in to the wall. Sora flung his Keyblade at Kyle's head. The was a yell of pain and something flying against the wall. Kairi stood there for a moment. Until they ran to eachother. Kairi leapt up and flung her arms around Sora's neck. She started to cry but in ahppiness. "Sora! Oh, Sora! Its really you!" Sora put his arms around Kairi and began to cry happily "Yes it is me! Oh Kairi I've missed you so!" They stood there embraced for minutes. Amazingly Donald started to weep too and Goofy patted him on the shoulder. "You came back! Just like you said you would!" Cried Kairi. Sora flashed her the smile she remembered form long ago. ANd with that Kairi stood on her tiptoesand kissed him right on the lips. They stood there liplockede for some time until someone said, "Get Away from my bride!" Kyle had recovered although he was bleeding he pulled out a sword. Sora Grabbed Kairi, and said "Get behind me Kairi!" Kairi sprang behind him and Donald and Goofy Leapt forward and the battle began.....

So touching but another cliffhanger!

8myworldsmyown8

i am going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no more cliffhangers, please! im allergic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back