• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! HE'S GOT RIKU!?!?!?! *pulls out bazooka* how do i join the alliance!? lmao, theres typos galore in that chapter but i DONT CARE!!! STUPID KYLE!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO TAKE RIKU!?!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! RIKU COME BACK!!! *gets shot* need... next... chapter...! need... riku... be.... ok...! *dies*

i blame sugar.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

NoOoOoOoOoOoOooo!!!!! NOT MY RIKU!!!! *SniFfLeZ..*

AWESOME chapter!! BRING THE NEXT ONE SOON! *YEH YEH! WAT NOW KYLE? HUH? WAT NOW!...YEH, thats wat i ThoughT!* ^^;

moomoomoo

riku... why did he have to take riku.... *spazzes*

update, SorasAngel1292! you know you want to... so do it!! im dieing here! this and kingdom hearts ~lost memories is going to kill meh! X_x

if riku isnt ok... then i'll sic my buddies from the FBI on ya! ... yes, i have buddies from the FBI... well... they said they were in the FBI... stupid dudes in suits in the school library... stupid friends who dared me to go ask if i could use their laptop... XD

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Yay so many replies! Okay Chapter Twelve comin up!

Chapter Twelve: A Flicker Of Light and Chains

Kyle reached his castle with Kairi hanging lifelessly in one arm. He marched up to the gate where his father was waiting for him. "Kyle! So you've got her! Good job son! The plan is in motion!" Congratulated his father. "Yes she is the one. It wasnt easy to get though. Her stupid boyfriend wouldn't let her go easily. So i had to use my.....persuasion." He smiled. "Ah so hes a member of the Dark too?" Asked Kyle's father. "Yes but he doesnt want to be. He is going to fight it." Said Kyle bitterly. "So you've tainted the infamous Keybearer. From what I've heard of him son he probably will break through your curse upon him." Explained Kyle's father. "What do you think youre saying?! I am all powerful no one can break through my curse!" Yelled Kyle. "Shall we take Princess Kairi to see our other guest?" Said Kyle's father mischeviously. "Yes but first we have to inspect her." Said Kyle.
Kyle took Kairi inside and tried to turn her to darkness and become a vampire like him. He bit her but yanked away in agony. "Light! That substance still lives on in her! But how can that be I tainted her heart with darkness!?" "Son does she love the Keybearer they call Sora?" Asked Kyles father. "Yes but that will all change once she is completely tainted. But why isnt she?" Said Kyle irritably. "Son that flicker of light in her heart is the love she has for the Keybearer. Love is a vile thing though powerful. So I think you know what I'm saying." Said Kyle's father wisely. "Yes i do. Destroy Sora and that flicker of light will die!" Laughed Kyle. "Yes but lets cause some more pain by introducing her to our other guest." Laughed Kyle's father.
Kyle carried Kairi to a Grand Hall where their guest was waiting. "Riku we have a surprise for you!" Called Kyle. He walked up the stairs and looked at Riku hanging against the wall with chains hanging from the ceiling attached to his wrists. He looked up slowly. His icy green eyes widened when he saw Kairi hanging lifelessly in Kyle's arm. "Kairi!" He yelled he yelled fro her three more times. "She can't hear you! Shes fallen in to a deep sleep where only one can awake her!" Riku struggled against his chains. "Riku you've been doing that for days and youre not getting anywhere!" Laughed Kyle. "Let her go Kyle!" He snarled. "Oh i dont plan to let either of you go. You see i need you both. How do you think Sora will feel when he sees you and Kairi chained to a wall. Who will he chose to save? His girlfriend who he made a vow to. Or a friend who tried to kill him twice? Sora might have the thought that poisoned hearts will never change!" Laughed Kyle. Pain had shot through Riku's heart. He felt so bad about nearly killing Sora twice and now that Sora had to fight Kyle all because of RIku's stupidity. If RIku hadn't told Kyle that Kairi was the princess he was looking for Kairi wouldn't be here. Riku slipped in to rage and thrashed wildly around under his chains. Why am i so worthless?!" He thought to himself" "Riku there is a way out of this. Slip in to darkness again. You know how to do it. You can become a Dark Lord like me and rule over the night!" Declared Kyle. "Never! I'm not making that mistake again!" He yelled at him. "Foolish boy now you've made me angry! Lets see how you squirm when i kill Sora right in front of you!" He Laughed. Riku thought "Please Sora youre stronger than him! You have to stop him. Choose to save Kairi and just let me leave this nightmare."

moomoomoo

r-r-r-r-r-r-r...

*sister whacks me on head*

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! *cries* ah god. what is it with me and feeling so sorry for him!? grrr....

*looks at FBI peoples*

UPDATE!! UUUUUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAAATTTTEEEE!!!! and dont you dare kill riku.... O_O

hey... sora has to choose between kairi and riku...? ah, just kill kyle already sora... damn... >o<

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I hate to do that to Riku but......yeah.

Chapter Thirteen: The Ninth Princess of Heart

Sora and Company were boarding the gummi ship. So what is Kyle's kingdom called?" Asked Sora bitterly. "Its called The Midnight Realm." Said Yuffie. "But we're not going their right away first we have to pick someone up in Traverse Town." Said Leon. "Who?" Asked Sora. "You'll see soon enough." Said Cid. Cid had made his gummi ship like a suite. There was cushions, couches, chairs and even a big screen tv. Donald relaxed against a cushion. Just then Cid went in to a boost speed which caused the ship to flip. Donald fell from the ceiling and started having a fit. "Cant get any rest around here! Might as well never sit my feathery butt down again!" Donald muttered to himself and went to a cushy nailed down chair and sat but making sure his feet and hands were wrapped around it. "Theres Traverse Town!" Said Aerith. They landed and walked in to the familiar First District. "She will be waiting at the Accesory Shop." Said Leon. They walked in and nobody was there. "Damn where did she get to now?" SIghed Leon. Just then the door crashed open and a girl flew in but collided with Sora making them both fall to the ground. "Yeowch! Oh sorry!" She apologized. Sora stood up and looked at the girl. He was sure he never saw her before. She had long brown hair and soft brown eyes. She reminded him of someone. "Its okay. Here." Said Sora and he held out his hand and pulled her to her feet. "Thanks." She smiled. "Sorry I'm late Dad." She said to Leon. Sora, Donald, and Goofy stood dumbfounded. "Leon! You have a daughter?" Asked Sora. "Shes not really my daughter but i am like a father to her so she calls me Dad." Said Leon who looked embarassed. "Sora this is Noelle." He introduced the girl. "Hi!" She said. "Hi!" Sora said weakly. "Sora does she remind you of anyone?" Asked Mickey. "Yeah.... She reminds me of Kairi." He explained "Thats because Noelle is Kairi's sister." Declared Cloud. "WHAT!?" Yelled Donald, Goofy, and Sora. They looked at Noelle speechless. "So youre a ... a ... princess too?" Stuttered Sora. "Yep! Is it that hard to believe?" She giggled. "Wait so if youre another Princess of Heart why didnt Ansem need you to open the Final Keyhole?" Asked Sora. "Thats because Noelle isnt like the other princesses. She has powers unlike humans. She was imprisoned in a sheild when she was a little girl to keep her powers from being uncontrollable." Explained Aerith. "Kairi has little memory of her little sister because she was so young when Noelle was imprisoned within the sheild. She still remembers her but that memory is locked deep within her heart." Said Yuffie. "Each Princess of Heart has power that lies within them. But there are two with the most power. Those two are Kairi and Noelle. None of the other princesses are related so there isnt a strong bond between them. Kairi has one power and thats the power of love. As long as there is love she will never slip in to darkness. Noelle is more skilled with her powers because she has more of them. She has had expeirience so they wont get out of control. But all of Noelle's powers combined are evenly matched with Kairi's." Stated Mickey. "Since Noelle had been locked within the sheild for years she had only her dreams and memories to think about. She remembers Kairi." Said Cloud. "So how did you break out of the sheild?" Sora asked Noelle. "Thats one of my powers. I became so angry being alone for so long that i fell in to Rage. Energy builds inside me and I blast everything away within the area. It took me years to create enough energy to blast away the sheild though." Noelle said. "So now I'm on a quest to save my sister!" She declared. Sora felt happy someone felt love for Kairi just like Sora did. Someone else was detirmind to save her. And most of all now Sora had someone who knew his heartache. Sora and Noelle smiled at eachother. "So are we gonna save my sister or not?" She asked. "You bet!" Replied Sora. And with that all ten of them set out and the second search fro Kairi began.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

that was sooo awesome!!!! *kair's got a sister...yeh, shes got a sister...a-oh, sry. i was singing*.........LOL!

UPDATE SOON!!! **RIKU! DONT DIE!!! I LOVE YOU!**^^;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
thanx for the comments^-^

Chapter Fourteen: A Devil's Bargain

As the gummi ship neared Kyle's Midnight Realm everyone was a little adgitated. The ride took at least 2 hours even in hyper speed. Donald was staring to get fussy after Cid asked him go check the fuel. He came back and said he didnt understand it. "How can't you understand it? Ite either empty or full?" Asked a irratated Mickey. "Oh well excuse me your Majesty! I'm not used to being in a conflab gummi ship this long!" Squaked Donald. "Just check again Donald!" Exclaimed Mickey. "All right keep your pants on!" Yelled Donald. "At least i have pants! You walk around half naked!" Mickey Yelled back. "I look better with out pants! ANd what about your with those annoying yellow buttons!" Shouted Donald "They are a fashion statement!" Shouted Mickey. "A fashion statement for the mentally impaired!" Muttered Donald. "Take it back!" Yelled Mickey. "YOU KNOW WHAT ILL CHECK THE DAMN FUEL!" Shouted Sora louder than Mickey or Donald. Sora came back and said it was fine. Just as they neared the Midnight Realm they were attacked by Heartless ships. Cid couldnt steer them out there were just tooo many! "We're gonna have to accept defeat. We cant fight them in the gummi ship." Said Aerith "Let me handle this!" Said Noelle. Noelle grabbed the control panel and began to take in energy. She started to shake. Sora and the other could feel energy flowing from her. Suddenly the gummi ship became invisible. Soon they were carried away from the Heartless and closer to the Midnight Realm. Suddenly the gummi ship reappeared and Noelle cried out in exhaustion and fell backwards. Sora cuaght her but she was on the verge of unconsiousness. "Thanks." She whispered before fainting. "Is she okay?" Asked Sora. "Yeah shes fine just lay her on the cushion over there. Shes nver made anything this big invisible. That really drained her having to make a whole ship and 8 people vanish." Said Leon. Sora layed her down and went back to the group. After 30 more minutes they reached the Midnight Realm. Noelle woke up and was still a little groggy but joined the group. As they landed a general approached the ship. "Wheres Kairi?" Snarled Sora. "Lord Kyle does not want me to hand out that information. He says that if you want to find your friends you must face the Midnight Realm's finest ninjas. They each contain a clue to where your friend is being held. Defeat all three and you will be allowed to see Lord Kyle." Stated the general. "Here is where to find your first opponent." He said handing a slip of paper to Sora. The general left. Sora read the paper aloud. "Your first opponent is Ares in Midnight Realm's Foggy Forest. If you suceed in defeating him you will be given a clue to Kairi and your next opponent. Sign here to accept. If you declined Kairi will be harmed." Sora signed it and it disapeared. "Well lets go!" Said Noelle. As they boarded the gummi ship Sora was sure he could feel Kairi's heart beating in the darkness.
Kairi still asleep in a dark slumber was only left to dream of Sora. Her last flicker of light was turned in to a bracelet to replace her old one. It glowed with Sora's heartbeat and was the only beacon of light through the dark.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

"Kairi still asleep in a dark slumber was only left to dream of Sora. Her last flicker of light was turned in to a bracelet to replace her old one. It glowed with Sora's heartbeat and was the only beacon of light through the dark."....awww, thats my fav part!!! its so awesome~ ^^; UPDATE SOOON!!! (but dont rush it!~) =O]

moomoomoo

"All right keep your pants on!" Yelled Donald. "At least i have pants! You walk around half naked!" Mickey Yelled back. "I look better with out pants! ANd what about your with those annoying yellow buttons!" Shouted Donald "They are a fashion statement!" Shouted Mickey. "A fashion statement for the mentally impaired!"

X3 teh heh! *bows* keep going! this rocks!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

moomoomoo said:
"All right keep your pants on!" Yelled Donald. "At least i have pants! You walk around half naked!" Mickey Yelled back. "I look better with out pants! ANd what about your with those annoying yellow buttons!" Shouted Donald "They are a fashion statement!" Shouted Mickey. "A fashion statement for the mentally impaired!"

X3 teh heh! *bows* keep going! this rocks!

O YEH!!! HAHAHA! I FORGOT BOUT THAT PART! i laughed sooo hard! lol~ ^^;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
sry i havent replied in a while! dang school. anyway......

Chapter Fifteen: The Hound of Foggy Forest

As Sora and company neared Foggy Forest the sky grew darker and foggier. After they passed over a montsrous lake Cid made a announcemt. "I gotta see a man about a horse. Donald you take the controls!" He said while walking to the bathroom. Donald grumbled as he took the controls. Donald flew the ship to the ground at a great speed. "Pull up Donald!" Exclaimed Mickey. "Itll be fine!" Quacked Donald. "No Donald pull up!" Said Sora. "I-I cant!" Panicked Donald. "What do i do?!" He squacked "The question is Donald do you like pancakes?" Asked Mickey. "What does that have to do with anything!?" Squaked Donald. "BECAUSE IF YOU DONT PULL UP WE ARE ALL GONNA BE PANCAKES!" SHouted Mickey. "We're gonna crash!" Screeched Noelle. Everybody was arguing when Goofy said, "You know i like pancakes." "SHUT UP!!!" Everyone yelled. As they neared the ground everybody screamed at the top of their lungs. They hit and skidded across the ground. They were all still screaming but they were okay. "We're okay!" Said Noelle. Just then a door banged open. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Yelled Cid. He was soaking wet and covered in toilet paper. "I leave the ship for two minutes and we crash! A man cant take a dump in peace huh?!" He yelled. He walked over pushed Donald aside and moved the ship. Everyone was still a little frazzled. Aerith had jumped on to Cloud's lap, Yuffie had grabbed Leon around the neck, and Noelle had grabbed Sora around the arm. When Yuffie let go of Leon he started gasping and rubbing his neck "You okay Dad?" Asked Noelle. "Yeah, *cough cough hack* I'm fine!" He gasped. "Errrr sorry bout that Leon." Laughed Yuffie. When they got out of the ship they made a plan. "All right. Me, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and Cid will go this way and Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Noelle will go that way." Said Leon. "We'll meet at the gummi ship in 2 hours." Declared Yuffie. "Good Luck!" They all said. As Sora and Company walked through the forest everyone was a little jumpy. After about 15 minutes of walking Noelle stopped. "Whats up?"Asked Sora. "I've got the strange feeling that someone or something is watching us." She whispered. "You felt it too?" Asked Sora. "Me too!" Said Mickey "Me three!" SAid Donald. "Me..... what comes after three?" Asked Goofy. "Four!" Sighed Donald. Suddenly they saw something up ahead. Something big. They all got in the fighting position. The creature charged at them! "Scatter!" Ordered Sora. Everyone dodged rolled away except Noelle. "Noelle move!" Called Sora. Noelle flipped up in the air and on the branch of a tree. The creauture almost hit her. It turned to face them slowly. It was an ugly sight. It had huge red eyes with slit-like pupils, 7 inch dripping fangs, and a face like a giant dog that became mutated. It's claws were like knives attached to it's feet. It looked at them and growled "Why dont you come down from there?" "Who are you? Are you the dark creature we're supposed to fight!?" Demmanded Sora. "Sora how many ugly things like him do ya think are in here?" Asked Donald. The beast turned to Donald and licked its teeth and turned back to Sora. "Yes I am. So gracious of you to join me for dinner. I am the Hound of the Mist." It growled. "We dont wanna fight just give us the clue and we will leave!" Compromised Noelle. "No you dont want to fight me! I could take down a little girl like you with one hit. ANd i'm not just going to give the clue over." It barked. "Fine then we will fight you!" Declared Sora. They all surrounded the Hound. It opened its eyes wide and looked at them all. "You seem the weakest!" It growled and lunged at Noelle. But she was ready with a burst of flame from her hands the beast stumbled to the ground. "Grrrr it seems i have underestimated this girl." It growled. It turned with lighting fast speed and flew at Sora knocking him to the ground. Sora leapt up and slashed the Hound with the Keyblade. The Hound looked at the scratch on his fur. He smiled and bared his teeth. "So the whelp knows how to fight." He said. Donald sent a Blizzard spell at the Hound but with one look from his eyes the flying eyes turned to water and dropped. "Nice try but I am a master of ice and darkness!" It laughed. Suddenly it began to tremble and with a howl deep from its gut dark liguid poured its mouth spraying the KH team. It burned a hole in their clothes but also made them very sleepy. Donald and Mickey who were hit in the face began to wobble in sleepiness. "Use Cure!" Yelled Noelle to Sora. Sora healed everyone and they were back on their feet. "So you know the healing spell?" It questioned."No matter there is one thing i know you cant deflect." It leapt on top of Noelle at great speed and shoved her to the ground. She shreiked and they heard something crack. The Hound had broke some of her ribs. It jumped to a tree and laughed at Noelle on the ground wincing in pain. "Thats it! I've had it with this mutt!" She shreiked. Her eyes became small and glowed red like the Hound's. Flames began to surround her she floated in the air and threw masses of flame at the Hound. the Hound was shocked but it evaded most of the flames but was hit a few times. The trees caught fire. "Noelle stop!" Called Sora. Noelle looked at Sora and the enegy decreased she looked at the trees and gasped. Sora Mickey and Donald cast Blizzard and stopped the flames. The Hound sprang at Donald and grabbed him by the leg and ran off. "Donald!" Yelled Sora. The Hound disapeared in to the mist with Donald. Noelle dropped to her knees. "Its all my fault!" She cried. "That Hound is going to eat Donald. If i hadnt been so stupid to summon the spirit of fire he wouldnt have gotten him." She said. "Its not your fault. You just got so angry you didnt think." Comforted Sora. "Thanks but we have to save him!" Exclaimed Noelle. She sprang to her fet but yelped and fell to the ground clutching her side. "Dont move! Some of your ribs are broken!" Said Sora. Mickey was about to use Heal but Noelle said to stop. "That only works to make your heart heal. It doesnt work on bodily wounds." She explained. "So what do we do?" Asked Goofy/ "First we have to get Noelle to the ship and then we have to find the others." Said Sora. "We cant Sora! We have to save Donald that thing will eat him!" Protested Noelle. "You cant continue with broken bones. Donald can handle himself. If i know him which i do he probably escaped that Hound." Said Sora. Mickey, Goofy, and Sora helped Noelle walk back to the ship. They got her inside and called Leon and the others. When they arrived Leon came busting in "Where is she?' He asked. Sora showed them where she was resting. Aerith walked up to her "Noelle are you okay?" "Yes yes i am fine! Its just a couple broken ribs! Jeez why is everyone making such a fuss!" She sighed. "We're making a fuss because one hit to those ribs with a sword or something hard can puncture your heat or lungs easily!" Said Leon. "Jeez why couldnt i have had a healing power?" She sighed. "We can heal you but you have to wait at leat an hour." Said Cloud. "We made a potion that can heal bodily wounds as well and darkness wounds." He explained. "You have to wait for it to defrost though." Said Yuffie. "Can't i just flame it?" She asked. "No it has to defrost naturally for it to work." Said Leon. "Ergh! What about Donald we dont have an hour! He might be getting eaten now!" She said. "Thats right thats why we are going to find him." Said Leon. "You are going to stay here with Cid while you wait for the potion." Said Leon. "What i want to come! its my fault hes out there!" She said. "You are not coming! Thats final. You need rest! To be a warrior you need to know ehn its time to rest." Finalized Leon. Noelle sighed and layed down on the pillow. "Good luck." She said. As the others left they had no idea they were being watched....

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

hahahahaaa! the beginning was awesome!!! HAHAHA! "i like pancakes.." such a Goof line. LoLiO~ ^^;

**hurry and save donald! and show us riku!!!! [[LoL]] =0]**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back