• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Its Only You Chapter Nineteen: Escape and Capture
As Riku hung against the wall his heart swelled with unstoppable sorrow. He hated to see Kairi lying lifelessly on the ground. He saw her new bracelet glowing with Sora’s steady heartbeat. He fidgeted in his shackles. If only he could bend his wrist he could unleash dark power and make the chains snap. He sighed deeply. Suddenly he remembered something! He recalled when Sora and he fought the Parasite Cage in Monstro. They had run around the belly to flip and strike the monstrous Heartless. Riku mustered up his strength and ran on the wall until the chains length ended. He flipped on the last second and landed on the brackets. He flew a ring of dark energy at the rings forcing them to snap. He jumped to the floor like a cat and ran to scoop Kairi up and escape.
He reached for her arm but his hand went through it! “Huh?” He asked himself. An amused voice answered him. “I told you Riku!” RIku spun to face Kyle leaning against a pillar. “What do you mean?” He snarled. Kyle sighed. “She is in a deep sleep where only one can awake her.” He recited “You?” Riku asked. “Riku if it were me wouldn’t I have done it already? Let’s think… Who does her heart belong to who are you jealous of who did you try to kill twice?” Mocked Kyle. Riku knew it was Sora. “So my plan is to get Sora to come and awake Kairi, then kill him!” Kyle laughed. RIku stood there for what seemed ages. He had to find Sora and warn him. Kyle stopped his mad laughter and smiled at Riku. “Of course now you know my plan. I cannot allow you to live now.” He smiled. Riku took one last look at Kairi before he smiled at Kyle. With lighting quick speed he flung his hand at Kyle who was hit in the chest with a ring of dark energy. Kyle flew and hit a pillar. Riku used his chance and dashed out of the hall. Kyle got up slowly. His face was contorted in anger. His body changed. One shadow showed his outline against the wall. Something had sprouted from his shoulders and he was a monstrous size. He flew out the door in hot pursuit of RIku.
Riku ran down the hall until he reached the courtyard. The enormous pool and waterfall filled the courtyard. Suddenly something slammed in to Riku. Riku stumbled in to the pool. He gasped for air when he broke through the surface. He turned to see guards and Kyle’s demons at the edge of the pool ready to finish him. Kyle entered the courtyard. He was in a human body now. He walked swiftly to RIku. He snarled at him, “No one has dared to attack me before Riku! You will pay most dearly for your moment of pleasure.” Kyle walked away and signaled his gaurds to kill him. RIku used his 15 years on the Destiny Islands to his advantage. His dove to the bottom of the pool. It was so deep RIku had trouble getting to the bottom. He glided along the bottom until he reached the other end of the pool. He leapt out of the pool. The guards turned and chased Riku through Kyle’s castle. RIku reached the jetty where the escape ships were kept. He thanked his luck. He examined the ships. He saw a red one pondered on it for a minute , “Nah!” He said He smiled as he saw a yellow one and jumped in. He started the engine when he heard a scraping sound. He looked up to see one of Kyle’s demons clawing its way in to the ship. RIku blasted off leaving the demon in the dust. He yelled back to the guards. “Tell Kyle thanks for a great time!” Riku neared the border of Kyle’s castle. His intuition told him to head for Foggy Forest. He hoped Sora and the others weren’t having too much trouble.

Sora and company searched Foggy Forest for the werewolf. They called for Donald countless times. Goofy for once seemed to lose hope. He sighed every now and then in sadness. “Don’t worry Goofy. We know Donald he won’t go down without a fight.” Mickey told him. “Yeah we won’t go down without a temper tantrum either!” Laughed Sora. Everyone laughed thinking of the times Donald had one of his trademark tandrums. “Well its been about an hour. The potions probably ready. Lets go back and get Noelle then continue the search. It’ll be easier with her looking too.” Said Leon.
Sora went through the door first and looked around for Noelle. He gasped as he saw the gummi ship. Items were strewn across the floor, cushions and blankets torn, and Noelle and Cid missing. Leon and Cloud entered the ship. They rushed around the ship looking for Noelle or Cid. Sora finally found Cid locked in the closet. “Cid! What happened? Where’s Noelle?” Leon and Cloud reached the closet and waited for Cid’s answer. “This-This ……thing! Came in to the ship after you left! It was like a dog or wolf but gone mutated like a werewolf. Well he stalked his way over to me and pinned me to the floor! He locked me in the closet. He said that he wasn’t here for me, He said he was here for the little magic girl. I pounded the door trying to escape. But the doors in here I built so ya know pretty tough to break. I heard Noelle scream and something hit the wall. There was silence and the beast left with her. Sora helped Cid up while Cloud told Aerith, Yuffie, Goofy, and Mickey the news. “Well you know what Sora. That beast is gonna make us choose who to save. Or worse he’ll bring Noelle to Kyle and who knows what he’ll do with Noelle’s power.” Said Leon gravely. “We wont have to choose! Theres no way I’m losing one of my best friends and theres no way I’m gonna let my friend and Kairi’s sister to be used as a puppet by that bastard! I’m not choosing! We’re saving them both” Said Sora with force. The werewolf carried a limp Noelle to it’s den where Donald was being kept. He threw her against the wall next to Donald’s cage. “Kyle will be happy to hear that eh can harness the power of the unknown Princess of Heart!” He howled in to the night.
Meanwhile Kyle stalked back to the hall where Kairi was being kept. He walked over to her. “Don’t worry Kairi. He doesn’t know the full plan! Just enough to make Sora get here sooner. But don’t worry I’ll help you get over the fact that your boyfriend is going to die in front of you. It will be most amusing to hear his last words. Do you think he’ll beg for mercy? I’d love that. The prophecy is coming true. Now lets see if we can fulfill it. The infamous Keybearer will fall beneath the Supreme Dark Lord Kyle! Or as I should say Elyk!” He laughed a cold bitter laugh. He began to walk away but said one last thing to Kairi, “Your hero will fall Kairi, and this time there will be nobody to catch him!”

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Twenty: Rescue and Reunion

Sora and the Alliance charged through the forest searching for Donald or Noelle. They were walking when suddenly Goofy stopped. "Whats up Goofy?" Asked Sora. "I smell something yummy!" He laughed. He looked passed Sora and yelled "DOGHNUTS!" Goofy stampeded passed Sora beofre Mickey could warn him, "Goofy no! Its a trap!" But it was too late. Goofy was trapped inside a cage. Goofy started fighting the cages bars when a jet of dark liquid shot him in the face. Goofy fell to the bottom of the cage in a deep sleep. Beofre anyone could use cure the Hound appeared. He laughed at them before summoning Goofy's cage. Sora looked closely and saw it was made of ice! "Wait!" Yelled Sora. The Hound payed no mind and dissapeared in to the mist. Yuffie was going nuts. SHe grabbed on to Leon's neck and started shreiking "He's picking us off like flies!" Leon was choking so Cloud gently pulled Yuffie away. Leon hacked and coughed beofre saying to Yuffie, "You know there are other ways to take out your frustration! You dont have to choke me!" Yuffie apologized over and over. "Come on we can follow him! He left a trail!" Called Aerith. Sora and COmpany dashed down the road after the Hound. Noelle was starting to stir in the Hound's den. She groaned clutching her side. Donald poked her hard on the head "What!" She screeched. "Shhhhh! You want that thing to hear you?" Whispered Donald. "Hang on I'll get you out." She told him. Noelle gathered strentgh but flopped to the floor. "You're too weak! Theres no hope now!" Mourned Donald. "Theres always hope as long as we have one friend out ther. And we got seven!" She Declared. "Six." Sighed Donald. "Huh?" SHe asked. Donlad pointed behind him where Goofy was fast asleep. "Jeez!" Noelle Exclaimed. Suddenly the Hound came out of the shadows. "So you're awake at last Princess?" He sneered. Noelle powerless stared defiantly back at him. "Well we cant have you escaping." He declared. Right on cue, a rope of ice locked its way around Noelle. She struggled against the cold bonds. "Yes cold isnt it?" Laughed the Hound. "No you think so?" Noelle shot back sarcastically. The Hound stoppedd laughing. "You might want to show more respect than that to Lord Kyle. You see he wont tolerate rudeness in his Queens." He Sneered at her. "Queens?" Asked Noelle. "Yes he already has the 7th princess. Since you're the 8th he will make you his Queen also. He really doesnt care about you or that Kairi or whatever her name is. He just needs an heir and he chose Keera or whatever. So I'm guessing he'll want you too." Explained the Hound with a toothy grin on his ugly face. Suddenly the Hound looked behind him. "Well we have company. He grabbed Noelle and summoned the cages after him. Sora thundered through the brush before he caught sight of the Hound, Noelle, Donald and Goofy. "Let them go Hound!" Yelled Sora. "Not a chance!" The Hound sneered. "FIne if its a fight you want then you got one! Bring it on!" Sora Shouted back. The Hound leapt from the tree. Yuffie was about to go save the others when a mountain of ice blocked her path. "Yuffie you and Aerith, and Cloud go for the others! WE'll take care of him. " Ordered Sora. The girls and Cloud scrambled up the ice mountain. Mickey sprang at the Hound and hit him across his back. "Take that ya furry mutt!" Laughed Mickey. The Hound spranfg with lightning speed at Mickey. Mickey dodged "Is that your only attack?" Mocked Leon. "Try this on!" Howled the Hound. Out of no where a blizzard picked up blocking the Hound from sight. EVeryone looked wildly around. Suddenly a block of ice hit Mickey to the ground. Mickey was peirced by the block. Leon ran forward and blast a fireball from his Gunblade. The Hound 's tail caught flame and Sora administered the Raganrok on him. Leon and Sora slashed the beast a number of times. The beast was in fury and kaunched them away with blocks of ice. Leon hit against a tree and shook his head to make stars stop swirling around his head. Sora landed on his back a few yards away. Mickey was trying to creep up behind the Hound. "I dont think so!" Laughed the blood caked hound. Suddenly a gust picked up blocking Mickey from sight! When the ice cleared Mickey stood there frozen to the spot! "Mickey!" Called Sora. "Its no use hes frozen solid!" Mocked the Hound. Leon had unleahsed the Gunblade's full lentgh. He ran at the Hound "Its over!" He ripped fur from the Hound face and left a deep bloody gauge in one eye. The Beast howled in pan and raged against Leon. Seconds later iceicles flew at Leon. Before he could dodge they struck him in the arm. Leon dropped to the ground in pain. Before he could move the beast froze him. It was only Sora and the Hound. "What do you think of youre Alliance now?" He laughed softly. The gauge in his eye was turning a sickly green. Sora flew at the beast. "Mistake." Said the Hound. Icelces shot out again. Sora screamed in agony the sharp blades peirced his back and leg. One grazed across his cheek. He dropped to the ground. "No..I wont give up!" He snarled. "Not enough pain huh?" asked the Hound. He unleashed more iceicles but Sora managed to dodge. Sora unleashed The Thunder spell. The Hound Shrank to the ground in pain. The Hound was defiant as ever though. Sora locked the Keyblade against The Hound's mouth. They pushed at eachother for minutes before the Hound regained sence and slashed Sora across the chest. He fell down but sprang up. He looked around. The Hound was back on the ice mountain holding Noelle by the throat. Aerith, Cloud, and Yuffie were frozen too. "I've had enough of you! Surrender or I spill her blood!" He yelled at Sora. "You wouldnt! You wouldnt sacrifice a place at Kyle's castle for vengance!" Called Sora. "Watch me!' He took one claw and cut a line across Noelle's face. Then he he took an iceicle and shoved in into her shoulder. Noelle shouted out in pain as the cold dagger sunk in to her flesh. Sora had no choice he dropped to his knees. The Hound barked a mad laughter! Suddenly something flew down from the trees. Something silver flew behind the Hound. Sora looked up hardly believing what he saw!

Riku picked up Noelle and held her as he swung down from the branches. The Hound looked wildly around. When he saw RIku flying to the next tree with Noelle it was infuriated. Sora shot a ball of fire at it. It flew away trough the brush hitting the ground and dazed. Sora joined Riku and Noelle in the tree. Noelle was up against the trunk clutching her shoulder. Riku sat next to her and told her, "Hold still i have to yank that out. It'll hurt but stay still or it might go in deeper. Grab my hand to fight the pain" "Do it!" She told him. Riku grabbed the iceicle and yanked hard, Noelle squeezed his hand hard and fought a yelp of pain. The iceicle was out. Noelle let goof Riku's hand and rubbed her sore shoulder. Riku put the iceicle dwon and looked at his hand. "Jeez How sharp are those nails?" He laughed. Noelles nails had peirced his skin leaving deep gashes behind. "Sorry." She laughed. Sora handed her the thawed potion. She drowned it and her wounds dissapeared. "Lets get him!" She smiled. The Hound had regained his sences and was madder than ever. Noelle floated in the air while Riku and Sora jumped down from the tree. "Long time no see huh Sora?" Asked Riku "Yeah. You know you got great timing!" Replied Sora. "Well a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do! I figured you could use some help." Laughed Riku. Riku and Sora stood side by side and faced the hound. Alone Sora and Riku were very dangerous, but together they were almost invincible. Both of them attacked the Hound. The beast was confused and kept going for one forgeting the other. Noelle flew around shooting fire at him and unleashing soirals of energy at him. Finally the Hound seemed beat. Riku leapt in the air for a finishing blow but the Hound leapt back on top of him. It grabbed Riku's chest and dug it's claws in. Riku yelled in pain! Sora was about to launch and strke the Hound but suddenly it fell lifeless te the cold ground. Sora looked up. There was Noelle twirling the bloosy iceicle in her fingers. "Well...he had it coming!" She smiled a disk appeared and flew in to Sora's hands. "The clue!" He exclaimed. Riku and Noelle went around and thawed everyone out of their frozen prisons. Donald dusted himslef off before Goofy grabbed him and locked him in a bear hug. "Oh Donald i thougt you were gone!" he cried. Donald started to cry "Oh...knock it off you big palooka!" He sobbed. Sora and Riku wrapped eachother in a brotherly hug. As they headed back to the ship Noelle told Riku, "Thanks for saving me before...." "No problem...." They both blushed. "Hey Riku! If you marry Noelle we will be sorta related!" Sora called. "Sora where'd you ever get and idea like that!?" Riku Shouted beofre he chased Sora around the gummi ship. "You're blushing!" Sora yelled. "Get back here! I want to crush your spiky haired head in!" Riku yelled. "WEll you know how the saying goes." Smiled Yuffie "What?" asked Leon. "Fighting like a team of iddiots!" Yuffie said in a singsong voice. "Uhhh.... no. I think its's fighting like old friends." Said Leon. "That works too!"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Twenty One: Near Death

Riku and Sora stared out the gummi ship's window. Foggy Forest was growing smaller and smaller in the distance. Riku felt guilty. He decieded to tell Sora about Kairi. "Sora? I have to tell you something." "What is it Riku?" Sora asked his best friend. "Its about Kairi. She sorta dead, but shes not. Kyle said shes in a deep sleep where only one can awake her. Its you! But once you wake Kairi up Kyle plans to kill you!" Explained Riku. Sora was silent for a few moments. "Why didnt you wake her up when you ahd the chance?" Demmanded Sora. "I couldnt my hand went right through her! Dont you see Sora? Its Only You who can wake her!" Exclaimed Riku. Sora nodded and sighed. "Dont worry, if i know my sister shes fine!" Said a voice. Sora and Riku jumped and spun around. "Noelle! When did you get here?" Yelped Sora. "We didnt even hear you come over!" Exclaimed Riku. "Sorry i didnt mean to scare ya." Noelle laughed. "What makes you so sure Kairi is okay?" Asked Sora. Noelle stopped laughing and said, "What does your heart tell you?" Sora closed his eyes and could feel Kairi's presence inside hsi own heart. He could feel her still alive and waiting. "I can feel her! You're right shes okay!" He whispered. "Hmph! How come you two can feel her and i cant?" Pouted Riku. "Probably cuz Noelle is her sister and me and her love eachtoher." Guessed Sora. "That'd be my guess." Shrugged Noelle. "Hey come over here you three!" Called Leon.

The three joined the discussion. "We've figured out the identities of the next two opponents. Once we beat them we get to face Kyle" Said Leon. "They're names are Arrow and Halo. They are called Death's Angels." Explained Aerith. "They're twins. Arrow specializes in power and strength while Halo specializes in sneak and seducing her victims." Said Yuffie. "Dont take them lightly. They are some of the best assasins in the universe." Warned Leon. "I'm the best of course!" Chuckled Cloud.

It was taking a while to reach Death's Valley. Sora, Riku, and Noelle were bored. "Wanna play Scrabble?" Asked Noelle. "Sure" Said Sora. "Okay but I'm gonna whip both your butts!" Smiled Riku smugly. "Dream on warrior boy!" Mocked Noelle. Noelle went to retrive the game. About 4 minutes later Riku was getting irittated. "Sora go see whats taking so long!" he grunted. Sora got up and walked to the back of the ship. he entered the supply room. "Hey Noelle whats taking so long?" He called. He rounded the corner and saw a hideous sight. A tall teenage boy had Noelle pinned against the wall. Sora could see that he had hung her on the wall and put a cloth around her mouth. She was struggling and trying to kick the boy. The boy pulled out a sword. Sora took a look at the boy . He had ice blue eyes and white blonde hair. He would have been handsome if he didnt look so cold. The boy was plunging the sword at Noelle's heart. "No!" Sora ran in front of the blade. The blade sank in to Sora's gut. Riku came bursting throught the door. 'Sora whats wrong!" He called. He saw Sora sinking to the floor with the sword sticking ot of him. Blood began to flow out of his wound. Riku yelled for help and faced the boy. The boy took one look at Riku and smiled, He then jumped out the window of the gummi ship. Noelle finally broke free of her bonds and ran to Sora's side. Riku sprinted over to Sora as well. Sora was getting weaker and weaker. "Riku! if i dont make it....save Kairi for me." He whispered "No dont say that Sora! You're going to make it! Just hold on the others are coming!" Cried Riku. "Sora why did you do that? You shouldnt have!" Sobbed Noelle "Thats what you do for a friend." Whispered Sora. Sora could feel himslef losing consciousness. "Sora stay awake!" Ordered Riku. "Riku... I'm so tired...so very tired." Groaned Sora. Leon and the others finally made it to the room where Sora lay bleeding. "Sora!" Gasped Leon. "Yuffie thaw another potion!" Ordered Leon. Yuffie was close to tears but she nodded and dashed away. Leon slowly pulled the sword out and let it clatter to the floor. Leon and Cloud gently lifted Sora and carried him to a bedroom. Riku sat next to the sword that had fallen. Noelle locked her arms around Riku and began to cry uncontrollably on his shoulder. Riku rubbed her back and stared at the sword. He vowed he would kill the owner of it. He would kill the person who might be responsible for Sora's death.

20 minutes later Sora was asleep in his room. The others werent sure he'd make it. Riku brought in the sword for the others to examine. "It was probably Arrow who did this." Said Cloud gravely. "Why would he want to kill Noelle though. Wouldn't he think Kyle would want her?" Asked Riku. "Arrow probably didnt know who she was. She was the first person he saw and decieded to be the first person to die. But Sora got in the way." Sniffled Aerith. "I just cant believe he got on the ship! The security is top knotch!" Growled Cid. "Well for now we'll just have to wait and hope the potion thaws in time." Said Yuffie.

At Kyle's castle Kairi was growing weaker too. Kyle walked in followed by his father. He took one look at Kairi's bracelet. The light coming form it was extremley dull. "Arrow must have injured Sora!" He said. "Yes he must be very weak. And you know what that means?" Laughed Kyle's father. "Yes Sora shall soon meet his fate." Laughed Kyle.

Sora awoke. He was still very weak. He thought about calling for Riku or someone else but decieded not to. He needed to conserve his energy. He saw the door open and a unhumanly beautiful girl walk in. "Aww, poor baby! Youre all cut up." She cooed "Who are you?" Asked Sora. "I'm the answer to your prayers. I'm here to make you feel better!" She coaxed. She walked over to Sora. "What do you want? I dont even know you." Said Sora. "I want to get a better look at you. You have such beautiful blue eyes!" She said. Sora turned his head away. He inched away form the girl. "Stay back!" He ordered. "But why? You're so hot! And we're all alone!" She whispered. The girl crawled on top of the bed after Sora. Sora reached the end of the bed and had nowhere to go. The girl cuddled next to him and traced her finger along his chest. She grabbed Sora's face and kissed him. Sora yanked away from her. "Get back! I dont know who you are and i dont want to know!" He demmanded. The girl didnt seem to like that. She leaned in closer. Sora tried to push himslef away but his hand wouldnt move. He tried to shake it and it wouldnt budge. The girl came in close and whispered in his ear "Just like stone." She pinned him down ready to kiss him again when someone called softly to her. "Halo! I think thats about enough." She and Sora turned their heads. "Oh Arrow! I never get to have any fun!" She pouted. It was the same guy as before. "Oh well! Bye cutie!" SHe said while kissing him again. "What do you want?" Asked Sora. "All we want Sora is for you to die!" Snarled the boy. He then bagean to choke Sora with his hands!

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
Chapter Twenty One: Near Death

gah! this reminds me of a fic i just read... *hopes its not riku who almost dies*

"Sora stay awake!" Ordered Riku. "Riku... I'm so tired...so very tired." Groaned Sora.

YAAAAAAH!!! >o< sora no die!! (*eye twitches* that just quoted the fic i read... >_> meh. couencidence.)

"All we want Sora is for you to die!" Snarled the boy. He then bagean to choke Sora with his hands!

stupid sora, yell for someone! >o< *hopes riku will come and save him*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Twenty Two: A Sister's Other Side

Sora was dying. He was slowly suffocating. He tried to wrestle Arrow off but he was just too weak. A wide smile had crossed Arrow's face. Halo was laughing as she stroked Sora's hair. Sora felt himself slipping away. He thought in his heart, "Kairi I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I tried... I love you." In a flash at Kyle's castle Kairi heard his dying words. She shuddered and screamed in her dreams. Suddenly in the meeting Noelle's head sprang up! "Something's wrong!" Everyone was quiet and they heard soft laughter. "Sora! Hurry Halo must have him!"Cried Noelle. Riku and Noelle reached the room first they burst through to see Arrow and Halo in shock. Riku saw Sora laying motionless. He sprang at Arrow and knocked him to the floor. THe two wrestled across the floor. Halo ran to attack Riku. "Oh no you dont!" Yelled Noelle. She fired fireballs at her. Halo was so suprised one caught her skirt. She stared at Noelle with hatred. The two locked eyes. Noelle suddenly couldn't move. Halo smiled in triumph. Noelle called to Riku, "Cover your ears!" Riku kicked Arrow away and covered his ears. Noelle took a huge breath and a shrill sound like thousands of tortured souls rang throughout the room. Noelle suddenly could move. She tackled Halo. The two girls fought across the floor all powers forgotten. Riku stood to face Arrow. THey were both sporting bloody noses and many bruises. Suddenly Arrow disapeared. He appared behind Riku and grabbed him. He beagn to crush his arms with his brute strength. Riku yelled out in pain. Noelle struggled to get away from Halo to get to Riku. But Halo slammed her head against the wall. "You cant help your little boyfriend with me on your back!" SHe sneered. "Youre right!" Halo hadnt noticed in bashing Noelle's head against the wall, Noelle slipped her legs between Halo and her. She flung them out and Halo went flying and crashed in to a unconsious Sora. SHe ran over to Arrow. She didnt know what to do so she just grabbed him around the neck and pulled. Suddenly a black crackling energy surrounded her hands and shocked Arrow with force. He and Noelle blasted away from Riku. Arrow stood and took a mysterious look at Noelle. He then turned to Halo. She looked like she was about to change form. Her eyes were becoming a vivid green and her skin looked slightly scaly. "Halo! Enough!" He turned to Riku and Noelle. "This isn’t over!" He and Halo flew form the gummi ship. They rushed to Sora's side. "Where are the others?" Asked Riku. "I dunno I think those two did something to lock them out!" Noelle yanked at the doorknob! It burned her skin and left a heart engraved in her palm! SHe didnt pay it mind and ran back to Sora and Riku. Riku was performing CPR. "Noelle give him mouth to mouth resusitation!" He ordered. Noelle and Riku worked together for 2 minutes. Sora's eyes fluttered open. "Riku? Noelle?" He murmured. "Yea its us Sora! Dont move!" Riku told him gently. They heard a noise outside. "Not again!" Groaned Noelle. Suddenly Cid's head appeared at the window. "Hey you mind letting us in? That son of a gun locked us out!" He growled Riku opened the window. "Is he allright?" Asked Goofy. "Yeah but we almost lost him. Ain’t that right Sora?" Called Riku. Sora just gave the thumbs up. "Well we're damn effin lucky the potion thawed!" Announced Donald. Yuffie handed Sora the potion. Sora drowned it slowly with Riku's help. After it was gone his wounds disappeared and he felt great! "So tell us what happened!" Demanded Leon. "Well I woke up and I was still real weak so I didnt yell for anyone. But this unhumanly pretty girl came in. She kept saying that she would make me feel better. But then she tried to seduce me! She kissed me but I didn’t like it. I told her to stop and se got upset. When I tried to inch away my hand wouldn’t move! She whispered in my ear "Just like stone". Then that guy came in. The one who stabbed me! He started to choke me and then Riku and Noelle came bursting in. Then I lost consciousness." He explained. Leon nodded gravely. "All right its late! We should rest up. Cid is putting up security so nothing can get in." Announced Yuffie. Everyone said goodnight and hurried to their rooms. Noelle shut her door and looked at the marking on her hand. It looked like a heart... "What could this mean?" She thought. She crawled in to bed and fell asleep with troubled thoughts.

Noelle woke up and looked around. It felt like someone was in there with her. She touched her cheek. It had felt like someone had run a finger over it. She turned and looked around. She was about to lay down when she saw someone standing next to her....It was Arrow. She gasped. Arrow slapped a hand over her mouth before she could scream. "I'm not going to hurt you! I just wanna talk!" He insisted. She shoved his hand away. "Why would you want to talk to me?" She hissed "Because you have power which the others don’t." He supplied "What does that have to do with anything!?" She demanded "You don’t know do you?" He grimaced. "Know what?" She Hissed. "I know what you are! I know you’re a Princess of Heart! But I know something else." He said with mischief. He sat down across from her. She eyed him suspiciously. "You are the sister of that Kairi girl right? Well there are two sister princesses, but one is the light and one is the dark. You are the dark one! You have dark power others dream of!" He insisted "That mark on your palm shows you are aligned with the dark. Didn’t you wonder how you created that dark power when you attacked me? Look!" He grabbed her hand and she let him. He ran a finger over the burn of the heart. Suddenly it became the Heartless symbol! She gasped and looked at him. “Yes you can control the Heartless.” She thought to herself, “How can this be? How can I be the Princess of the Dark?” “Listen to me! Let your dark side take over! Become what you are destined to be! You were meant to spread sorrow and cause pain!” Arrow insisted. Noelle thought this was crazy. There was no way she would join Arrow. “I know what you’re thinking! But Riku can’t give you anything I can! Join me! I will teach you how to control your dark powers!” He told her. She looked at him. His usual cold eyes were filled with affection and passion. She turned away fearing she would lose herself if she stared in to his eyes for too long. “I know what you feel for Riku! He may feel the same way about you but, you are not destined to be together!” He hissed. “Does Halo know about this?” She asked. “No. My sister doesn’t like the fact I have grown attached to a Princess of Heart. But she doesn’t know that you have darkness dwelling inside you! Once you come with me she’ll see and accept you as one of us! My sister doesn’t need to know everything I do!” He grinned “There is no way I would ever go with you!” She told him with disgust. There was no way she would leave Sora, Riku, and her sister hanging. She thought of Riku. Did he really like her? “Would you just forget about Riku! You cannot be with him no matter how much you want to!” He snarled. “Why not?!” She demanded “Because I wont let you! I wont let someone whose just like me to slip away! Not after being alone for years with only my lovesick sister for company! I wont lose you to Riku!” He practically yelled. “Why are you saying that? Are you in love with me or something?” “Finqally you realize it!” He snapped She stood dumbfounded. “If you love me, why did you try to kill me before?!” She snapped back at him “I didn’t know you then!” He confessed “I don’t care! I’m not going with you and I’ll never feel that way about you!” He hissed at him. “Sooner or later you will! Maybe once Riku is out of the way!” He said with venom “Don’t you dare lay a hand on him!” She Shouted. Arrow just smiled and sneered at her. “You will join me Noelle! Feel the power of the dark!” A blast of darkness wrapped its way around her. She shivered and sank in to the dark mass. Arrow left the ship and smiled as her resistance began to die. Noelle fought to keep the light in view but it shrank away. And darkness cradled her. She screamed and struggled. Suddenly she saw everything the dark had to offer, all the power she could have, and the strength. He tried to turn away from its barren promises. She shook and shivered. Suddenly strong hands grabbed her and broke her from the trance. She opened her eyes with a jolt. Everyone was in her room. Riku was gripping her shoulders while Sora sat next to her and shaking her. She gasped for air. She fell against Riku and began to cry. “Noelle what happened?” Asked Sora Noelle fought back her tears and turned to tell everyone what happned. “A-Arrow came! He t-told me that I was Princess Of the Dark. He said I was darkness and K-Kairi was light. He said that I would betray everyone and go with him! He told me that he loved me and wanted me to go with him. I told him I wouldn’t! He told me about other things too. She glanced at Riku Then he u-unleashed some power that wrapped me in darkness.” She told about the events inside the darkness and the little things Arrow had said. "Dont worry Noelle, no matter how deep the darkness a light shines within." She glanced at Riku again. His eyes were full of concern but, there was something else there when their eyes met. “Could he really love me?” She thought. They kept gazing at eachother until Leon cleared his throat. They both turned away quickly clearly embarrassed. “Well we will discuss this in the morning! Noelle you should sleep in the same room as someone.” He said. “How about with Riku?” Laughed Sora. Both of them blushed furiously. RIku had the urge to grab Sora’s head. “ I don’t think so! We’re not taking the chance that something might happen between you two!’ Said Leon. “DAD!W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING EXACTLY! DO YOU THINK THAT WE’D…….!” Noelle screamed Riku looked calm but everyone could see he was embarrassed. “She’ll sleep with me and Aerith. Come on Noelle!” Called Yuffie. Noelle was eager to escape the embarrassment. The sight of her Dad looking like he knew what would happen, And Sora rolling on the bed in laughter, and Donald and Goofy looking like they knew a secret. As she left she took a chance and looked at Riku. He blushed but managed a weak smile. She returned te blush and smile and left with Yuffie and Aerith. She never wanted to experience this night again. As everyone returned to bed. Arrow stood outside hidden in darkness. He was in fury. Noelle was discovering Riku’s feelings and that could complicate his plan. If he lost her foolish trust and her curiosity she’d be out of reach. Safe in Riku’s arms.

Last edited:

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

yey yey yeyy!!! Awww, Riku and Noelle!!! ^^; i mean...hell no! not noelle! *ME!* ((HAHAHA!)) keep going!

but i have a Q...since wen is Leon her father??? i'm confuzzled...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
DaRkNeSs2LiGhT said:
yey yey yeyy!!! Awww, Riku and Noelle!!! ^^; i mean...hell no! not noelle! *ME!* ((HAHAHA!)) keep going!

but i have a Q...since wen is Leon her father??? i'm confuzzled...

The answer to that is in The Ninth Princess of Heart. Leon took care of Noelle when she broke free from her prison and she referred to him as her father becuase hes the closest thing she has to a father ^^;

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

oooh yehhhh, i remember now! sry, i'm really slow sometimes..or i get short term memory loss. LoL~ ((just occassionally)) ^^;

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

moomoomoo said:
(*replaces "Noelle" with "moo"*)

hehe... i ish happy now... yay! sora not dead! *dances*

*eye twitches* ehh... o.o

stupid halo and arrow... running around and trying to make out with everyone... >o<

hahahaha!!! ur so funny~ XD *riku is all MiNE!!! BAK OFF!!!!!* ^^;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Okie Doke! Heres the next chap. Yea i kno Arrow and Halo r pretty well......peverted. but hey they make good villans! ^^;

Chapter Twenty Three: Teen Trauma

As Arrow returned to his room he heard soft crying. He sighed and rounded the corner to Halo's room. "Whats up Halo?" He asked. He saw his sister next to her mirror looking at a picture. "Oh! Arrow...When did you get back?" She exclaimed. "Just now... Halo why are you crying?" He said impatiently. "Oh well.... Tomorrow is Harp's birthday... and you know...shes not here to celebrate...." She sniffled. Arrow looked at his feet. How could he have forgotten this day. This was his littlest sister's birthday! He sighed. It really didnt matter though. His little sister was dead. He recalled the day she was murdered. He felt tears creeping in to his eyes. He fought them back. His little sister was so kind and so....pure! Back then he, Harp, and Halo were forces of good. Fury took over. He now loathed who killed his sister but he had to worship him instead. Kyle had killed Harp because she refused to turn to the dark side. He and Halo were hard to break but Kyle did it. But he couldnt break through Harp's will. He knew having Harp alive would complicate things, so without a second thought he killed her. He remembered Harp's long brown hair and eyes that never seemed to lose their sparkle. He recalled her death. As her eyes had closed forever the sparkle dulled. He and Halo looked nothing like her. Both of them were white blondes with peircing blue eyes. Harp was what Halo called the runt. But Arrow never thoght of her as a runt. He knew Halo didnt either but that didnt stop him from being angry at her. Harp's life was so short. She was only 8 when she died. He placed a comforting hand on Halo's shoulder. "Well no point in getting all weepy!" SHe growled. Arrow thought it was strange how fast he and Halo could change their moods. One minute they were sad the next they were furious. Their kind moods never lasted long. "So how was the Princess?" Spat Halo. "She doesnt want to cross. Shes got a strong will....like Harp." He whispered. Halo slipped in to rage. "Dont you dare compare that tramp to our sister! You seem to think that she is Harp back from the dead! Shes not Arrow! Shes never coming back! Dont think a girl that looks a bit like her is her! I dont like that you've fallen for that girl! I wont stand for it much longer Arrow!" SHe screeched at him. "You wanna fight about it Halo?!" He snarled. Their anger was rising rapidly. Halo was starting to lose control again. Her eyes glowed a vivid green and her skin was turning scaly. "Halo you know you cant beat me! I'm stronger than you! You may be full Gorgon but I'm still tougher!" He yelled. Halo began to shrink back. She sighed. Their curse sometimes got in the way of their communication. Halo was still angry. She was sick of her brother always saying he was stronger than her. But he didnt know...... Arrow left the room and walked to his mirror. He looked at Harp's picture. He missed his sister so much. But he barely felt the emptiness. He barley had felings anymore. He was too deep within darkness. He knew Halo had sank herself deeper. He looked at her sparkly eyes. That was what first drew him to Noelle. Her eyes....there was something there. She was pure..like Harp. He needed her. She was like Harp but different. She was also like him. Darkness and Purity.He would have her! He vowed it. He swore that he would get the one thing he could feel in his life...he longed for.....love.

As Noelle sank in to a troubled sleep. She dreamed of a crossroad. At one path there was Arrow, the other Riku. She started to run down Riku's path but Arrow beat her there. He was beating Riku. Riku looked like he was on the verge of death. Arrow took at a sword and held it to his throat. "No! Please stop!" She cried. "Come with me and I'll spare him!" He ordered. She took a look and Riku about to die and nodded. "Noelle no! Dont do it!" He called as she walked away with Kyle. She turned. One tear ran down her cheek. "I'm sorry Riku... But its the only way. Sora and Kairi need you. I really do well....love you.." She whispered. She stood near a pool of darkness. Arrow at her side. "Make me proud!" He coaxed. She sank in to the darkness and every feeling left her....except one....longing. She longed for Riku, Sora and Kairi.
Se awoke with a jerk. SHe heard what woke her up. Cid was snoring. How typical she thought. She sighed and grabbed a shoe. She walked out the door and opened the door to Cid's room. She threw the shoe at him. He yelped and rolled over. She sighed. Maybe some water would help. She floated to the kitchen. SHe saw someone opening the fridge. She floated silently over. She couldnt make out who it was. She tapped them lightly on the shoulder. The person spun around sword out and pointed at her. It was Riku. "Jeez you scared me to death!" He sighed. "Well you scared me with your big-ass sword!" She gasped. "Couldnt sleep?" She asked. "Nope. Sora snores like a pig...so I'm guessing Aerith or Yuffie dont snore so whay are you up?" He asked. "Bad dream...and Cid was snorting like a hog with a cold." She explained. "Listen about before....I hope Leon didnt embarass you.." She murmered. "You saw I looked like my head was full of fire! But hey its ok. You seemed embaressed too though..." He hinted. Is he saying what i think hes saying? She thought. "Hey Riku? Is the darkness all that great?" She asked "No... It really sucks...Dont ever turn to it. That was the biggest mistake of my life. I was empty. There was nothing but sorrow. Sure there was power but nothing else." He explained. "I really like you Noelle..." He whispered. She looked up at him. His expression was sincere and caring. There was that little something in his eyes again. "I...I like you too Riku..." She replied. They gazed in eachother's eyes for a moment. She moved closer. "Oh for the love of God kiss her already!" Groaned a voice. They both spun around. Sure enough there was Sora on the couch munching on an apple. "How long have you been there?" Noelle yelped. "About since...Riku said he was embarassed." He replied. "What do you mean Sora? WHo said i was going to.....kiss her!?" Demmanded Riku. "Oh Riku, Riku is it time for that little talk? Dont be dumb i see those puppy dog eyes when you two talk! And another things its about time you got your first kiss Riku! How old are you 16? And you still haven thad it? Poor soul." Mocked Sora. "And what would you know about kissing Sora!?" Sputtered Riku. "I, unlike you my friend, have expeirienced the joys of a first kiss and quite a couple more." Said Sora proudly. "W-With who? And stop trying to be better than me!" Demmanded Riku. "Kairi of course. We even made out a couple days ago." Supplied Sora. "OKAY! THERES A MENTAL IMAGE I NEEDED!" Yelled Riku. "Well you asked." Sora said smugly. Riku grumbled in anger. "And have you had your first kiss soon to be siter-in-law?" Asked Sora. "Yes! Yes i have!" She lied. "Oh really? And what was his name?" Pryed Sora. "uhh..uhh D-Duncan! Yes Duncan!" SHe exclaimed. "Duncan?" Asked a unbleieving Sora. "Yes! His name was Duncan!" She pouted. "Ok...." Said Sora. "I'm goin to bed! Good night Sora! Riku..." She announced. ANd just to tick Sora off she ran back and kissed Riku on the cheek. SHe ran as fast as a cat away after that. Riku stood shocked. Sora was even more shocked. He dropped his apple. Riku blushed and his face was as red as a fire engine. Riku sat down. Sora started laughing. "Shut up you!" Snapped Riku. "Its-too-funny! Choked Sora. He began to choke on the apple. Riku let him turn blue before he gave him a an almighty whack across the back. "Oh thanks! I could have died!" Raged Sora. The apple hit the floor and an irriated Sora picked it up. He began to chew noisily. Riku was walking back to bed when he called to Sora, "You probably got a bruise on that now!" "WHat do you mean! Maybe my apple woulndt have a bruise if you didnt make me drop it!" Snapped SOra. "Your back stupid!" "Oh! Well my apple probably has one too!" He replied. "I'll leave you to nurse that apple then. Good night!" RIku called. Sora grumbled and sat down. He wondered how Kairi was doing. He oulled her bracelet out from his pocket. He held it and he was filled with memories. He was filled with longing. He became jealous. "Riku could at least show his feelings! Maybe he will regret he never did if Noelle gets kidnapped!" He thought. He wished he had Kairi beside him. To have and to hold. He stroked the bracelt and remembered her laugh. He smiled but he felt a sensation. A strangely familair sensation. One he dreaded would return. He felt the hunger. He was sill cursed. The longing and hunger collided. He began to lose control. He had to get away from his friends before he hurt one of them. He let the night carry him away. He felt the pain in his shoulders erupt. He flew form the window and down in to the Valley. He reached someone's house. He climbed through the window. He saw a girl laying across a bed. Her neck was pale and inviting. He drooled and crept over to her. She looked familar. He turned away from his doubt and sank his fangs in to her neck. Her blood was rich but there was an emptiness in it. Like a dark hole. He began to grow drowsy and struggled to stay awake. He fought sleep as her floated back to the ship. He just made it inside before he collapsed. He raised his head and pulled his wrist over. Kairi's bracelet fell off. He shoved in to his pocket. He was about to let sleep take over when he saw something in his hand. He looked at it. Several strands of long white blonde hair glowed in the moonlight. He then knew which gril he drank from........Halo!

Last edited:

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
"And what would you know about kissing Sora!?" Sputtered Riku. "I, unlike you my friend, have expeirienced the joys of a first kiss and quite a couple more." Said Sora proudly. "W-With who? And stop trying to be better than me!" Demmanded Riku. "Kairi of course. We even made out a couple days ago." Supplied Sora. "OKAY! THERES A MENTAL IMAGE I NEEDED!" Yelled Riku.

bwahahaha!! that was awsome. *worships you* "we even made out a couple days ago" haha.... theres one thing ill never say... X3

He then knew which gril he drank from........Halo!

meaning vampire halo...? crap. shes gonna go get riku probably. crap crap crap! *wags finger* no making my riku inhuman! or ill be forced to destroy you... >__>

She was pure..like Harp. He needed her. She was like Harp but different. She was also like him. Darkness and Purity.He would have her! He vowed it.

let me get this right... he loves noelle... because shes like harp... so... he wants to make out with his sister!? *looks at arrow* come on... you must have met more girls man... *gets beaten up* yeah yeah... i know i got that wrong...

haha, halo and arrow's sister is pure and theyre not. *gets nasty picture* bwahaha, irony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back