• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

o..m...g...*sniffle*..i hate sad endings!!! WAAA!

love the evanescence by the way. ^^; plz write soon! this rocks....even though its sad...

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
okies peeps....the last chap! at the end the title to Its Only You 2 will be revealed. ANd i'd like to thank all of you for reading!

Chapter Thirty Five: Final Departure

After Kairi awoke again she held Sora's necklace lovingly. She was getting all teary again but a knock at the door interuptted her thoughts, "Come in!" Riku stepped thorugh the door. He was alone this time. And he looked terrible. And he had reason to be. His best friend was dead and gone. "I-I never even got to say goodbye..." He whispered. Kairi put a consoling hand on his shoulder, "He knew you would have if you could have Riku." "Kairi is he really gone this time? I mean every time hes dissapeared hes come beack. Like when I-I nearly killed him at Hollow Bastion!" "Riku....Those were wounds to the heart. The wound Kyle gave him was phsyical. Sora may have seemed like a immortal hero but he was still human...which made him mortal. And yes i know hes gone...i saw him in my dreams last night." "Did he mention me?" Asked Riku. "He didnt have time but his message was for all of us. He said that he'll always be in our hearts if we just believe." Riku nodded and smiled "He was always the sensitive type." "So he gave you his necklace?" "Yeah but i have to wear it always or ele it'll dissapear like Sora." "Well we're gonna take him home so he can be buried properly. What do you think?" Kairi pasued then smiled "I think thats just what he'd want!" Later that day once Kairi was well enough to get up she went to visit Sora. He had been placed in a glass casket. She walked over and ran a hand affectionately over the glass "You made sure our dreams came true Sora. Why did you risk everything for me? Because of me you died!" SHe felt the sun surround her. She looked up. The clouds had cleared. SHe could have sworn she saw Sora's smiling face in the sky. A wind flowed around her as if it were alive. A voice of an angel traced across it, "Thats what you do for the one you love..." She closed her eyes and smiled. The sun warmed her face with its rays. She could almost feel Sora's presence next to her. She felt the wind cushion her as if holding her in an embrace. WHen she opened her eyes the wind drifted away. With a last look at Sora's body she walked back inside. She was passing the hall when she saw Donald. She walked over to him. She sat on the bench next to him, "Hey Donald? Whats wrong?" "Whats wrong? WHats wrong? What the hell do you think is wrong Kairi?! One of my best friends in the world in gone! Dead as a dornail! But he'll come back!" Kairi remembered Noelle saying that Donald had gone in to denial about Sora's death. "Donald...hes not coming back." Donald shook for a second before he broke out in to tears, "Donald he wouldnt want you to grieve for him like this." "Kairi's right Donald. Sora would want us to be happy and live life to the fullest." "He was always so concerened for his friends." Smiled Kairi. "Y-You guys are right. I'm sorry to do this to you." Sobbed Donald. Later that night Leon and his team arrived, "So you did it! Congratulations! You beat that little twirp!" Cheered Yuffie. "Everyone is so proud!" Smiled Aerith. "You guys did good." Smiled Leon. "Whys everyone so glum looking?" Asked a smiling Mickey. "Well...W-We had a loss too." Sobbed Noelle. "What do you mean?" Demmanded Leon. Everyones faces were concerned now. The joy was sucked out of the room. "S-Sora is gone! K-Kyle killed him!" Kairi shreiked tears flowed again from Noelle, Donald, Kairi, Goofy, Kikino, even Riku. "Come..." Called Riku. He leaded the team to Sora's casket. Everyone was motionless when they saw him. "H-How did this happen!" Cried Aerith. "Kyle shoved a sword through his chest twice." Announced Noelle. "At first he came back to protect me but then Kyle killed him again. But not after Sora wounded him first." Sobbed Kairi. Later on they told the events of that night. Everyone was staring at Kairi as the team told how it happened. Noelle had started but she broke in to tears and ran out of the room so Riku had to carry on. Hours later the friends exchanged little words. "So hes really gone then." Muttered Cloud. "I miss the stubborn little guy!" Cried Yuffie. "Hey? WHeres Noelle i havent seen her since she ran out of here?" Asked Kairi. Soon everyone was searching the castle for Kairi's sister. Kairi entered her sister's room to find a quick written note.

Dear, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Kik, Dad, and everone else,

I blame myself for Sora's death! So now I'm going out to find a way to bring him back. I'm sorry to leave Kairi after we were just reunited but i have to do this. Riku i love you more than anything but i gotta know. I am searching for the answers. I'll meet you on the DestinyIslands. And I'm sorry for missing the funeral.

Noelle

Kairi called everyone together and showed them the note. Riku was shocked and upset, "We have to find her! We have to go get her!" "Riku. She knows what shes doing." Said Leon. Riku nodded without meaning to. He was so worried and sad. After that he returned to his room. His best friend was dead before he got to say goodbye and now his girlfriend ran off and who knows what danger shes in! For the first time in years Riku cried himself to sleep. As the sun rose on a cloudy dark day everyone was unusually grave. They were all dressed in black. Even Yuffie and Aerith found some black gowns in a closet. Kairi was wearing Noelle’s satin black dress. As they took Sora out of his casket to be strapped in to the ship Kairi talked to Kikino, “Its okay Kikino youre coming with us. We wouldn’t leave you here alone.” The little Heartless had been distant ever since Noelle’s departure, but now it looked truly happy. Kairi sat next to Sora’s limp body. She buckled him in slowly. “Is Sora strapped in?” Riku asked sadly. “Yeah..” Kairi took Sora’s hand and held in it hers. She fiddled with his necklace around her neck. She leaned against his shoulder and watched as Kyle’s Kingdom grew smaller and smaller as they reached deep space. So many bitter feelings left in that unforgettable place. After what seemed ages they touched down on the DestinyIslands’s sandy beach. Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie had been sitting on the dock when they arrived. Now they were running over to the ship. Riku stepped out first. “Hey it’s Riku! Youre okay! Whatcha been up to?” Asked Tidus excitedly. Riku just walked past his friends to go sit on the palm tree where he and Sora used to spar. “Whats wrong with Riku?’ Asked Selphie. Her question was soon answered as Sora came out in the casket. “W-What happened!?” Demmanded a breathless Tidus. “Later.” Kairi said sadly. That day Sora’s parents came down to the beach to see the commotion. They were so happy to see that Riku was safe. “But where is Sora?” Asked his mother. Riku and Kairi explained how Sora was the Keyblade master and all the events that had happened the night the island fell in to darkness. “Well where is my son now?” Demmanded Sora’s mother. Kairi stepped back to reveal the casket. Sora’s mother stood there motionless. “No! NO! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! MY SON IS-IS DEAD!” “H-He died trying to protect me ma’am.He loved me, and I loved him.” Sora’s mother stared at Kairi for a minute. She then smiled a sad sorrowful smile. “Yes…He always liked you Kairi. Even as a child. I remember him asking me when he first saw you, “Mommy! Mommy! Is she an angel? She’s really pretty!” “I’m so sorry ma’am! I didn’t mean for this to happen!” Kairi cried. “Shhhhh. Its not youre fault. We knew this day might come. When another Dark Lord would rise and try to seek revenge on Aroz. But since Aroz was gone they would go for his youngest decendant. I know that you loved him Kairi. But dear, did he say anything about his family before he died?” “Y-Yes he said that he’d always be in our hearts.” Sora’s mother smiled. That day as the blood red sun set they were about to lower Sora in to his grave. He was to be buried next to the palm tree where he and Riku sparred. Wakka said, “Its strong roots that reach down in to the island are like Sora’s strength ya?” Before he was put inside the casket Kairi clutched his familiar body once more. “I love you Sora. And I always will.” As Sora was placed inside Kairi turned away and looked at the sky. She recalled monthes ago when she was anticipating Sora’s return. She vowed to sit there every day and think about him. As the funeral ended it was closed with a prayer.

He we put Sora to rest,

Sora was our most trusted fighter and our dear, dear friend.

We will always remember how he stood for all the beliefs of life.

When he was faced with darkness he kept his light burning strong,

For his true love Kairi he would face the journey no matter how long.

Love, Light, Strength, Heart, Friendship, Trust.

Were some of the things he was known best for.

Now we say farwell to our friend.

Until we shall meet once again.

That night Kairi was sitting in the Secret Place. She ran her hand across the drawing Sora did. She sighed and lay her face on the cold stone. “Thought you’d be here Kairi.” She turned recognizing Riku’s voice. “Waiting for Sora?” She was about to shake her head but she nodded. She knew the real reason she was there. She was hoping for a sign of Sora’s presence. “So I guess its time to move on?” Riku asked sadly. “No. We’re just living in a dream of Sora in a world without Sora.” Riku looked up in to the hole in the ceiling. The starry night sky was peeking through. “So what do you think hes doing in the heavens?” “Watching over us.” She answered simply. “You think he met and angels that can compare to you?” Kairi smiled at Riku’s joke. But soon a wind whisked through the cave! It twisted about sending a voice soft as the cooing of a dove. “Its Only You.” Kairi smiled and stared at the paopu drawing. Its carvings were now pure white. “No I’ll see him again one day…if I just believe…..”

WAHHHHH! Sadness! Okie as I promised here is the title for Its Only You 2

Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel’s Return. Look for it in the next couple days. Hope ya’ll enjoyed this as much as I did. Thanks fer beein such great commenters.

Spank You,

SorasAngel1292

SoKai-youleftme.gif

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

omg..omg..omg!!!! NOOO! SORA! wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! soOooOoOoOooo saaaad! ='O[ *sniffleZ* that was...a great...ending...*sniff* tho vewy sad...

hmmm? a fallen angel's return?? u mean...YEY! i think im going to vewy much enjoy the sequel...EEEKKK! ^^; ur awesome SorasAngel! plz write the next story soon!

grindergirl101

this story rocks i started reading this one cuz u made the sequel and i wanted to no what happens its long!! but i have to finish it! I WILL I WILL !! YOULL C YOULL ALL C!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back