• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► it's so hot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
61 degrees is a nice weather for me lol

its 90 over here
and its kinda humid too

you'll get over it

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
... I don't believe it.

The weather channel has been hacked. It is NOT windy. And it is NOT hot out.

I must contact the pentagon to fix this issue.

Jolts

i can't breathe

it's 16 degs centigrade/61 degs fahrenheit and humidity's at 77% D:

ive opened my window but its so HOT D:

oh god i hate it i REALLY REALLY hate this weather

help meeeeee
Try living in Michigan during the summer, it gets up in the 80s on a daily basis and is usually just as humid.
60 degrees is what we think of as fall weather XD.
There's not really that much to do besides have air conditioning inside and maybe go swimming if you can. You'll probably be able to get used to it after a bit, don't worry.

Lolita

Dear You
Ehehehe.

Oh, honey, over here in Florida during the summer we reach the 90's.
But it must be hard, too, since England isn't really a warm area like Florida usually is. Coldest we get is around the late 10's-early 20's.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The temperature just dropped here, it's pretty cold. The weather where I am changes so often. Never makes up it's mind.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
It would appear that way yes.

I was up until 5 this morning.

Although it looks like theres wind today, so might be cooler.

Lets hope.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
16 degrees centigrade? That's hot in your opinion? D:

We had fukken 30 here. And Finland's supposed to be a cold country.
16 is freezing compared to that.

krexia

Translator
Awards
i can't breathe

it's 16 degs centigrade/61 degs fahrenheit and humidity's at 77% D:
Do you usually live in Antarctica or something?
i live in england and it's nearly 1am and i have no pool or a/c
Oh right. British weather, lulz.

Summers in Japan mean days in the high thirties (around 100 F), with humidity close to 100%. It's currently 8pm, 15 degrees, and 96% humidity, which feels like a nice cool evening to me - but then I grew up in Australia.

Some tips:

- Fabrics are important for hot/humid weather; natural fibres breathe far better than synthetics. I always check what my clothes are made of, and have more than once rejected summer skirts with polyester linings because I know they'd be awful and clingy in any kind of heat. I wear a lot of strappy cotton tops and thin shorts.

- Wear open sandals rather than shoes. You can lose a lot of heat through your feet.

- If you have long hair, tie it up and keep it off your neck. If you get really desperate, wet it in a cold shower and it'll help keep you cool.

- If you don't have and can't get an AC, at least get a fan. Having some kind of movement in the air will help dispel that hot, oppressive feeling you get from muggy weather.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I actually just ended up sleeping naked without a duvet. Got to sleep fine. The room was cooler when I woke up; not cold, but just a little less hot than last night. Think I might just... I don't know, put my head in a bowl of cold water every ten minutes. D: At least there's a slight breeze today and it's not as hot, so I should be alright. I am DREADING college tomorrow, however. :(

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
yeah i've done the naked thing before as well, until one day my mom decided to pull the covers off me as a means to waking me up. Apparently that day....i was having a good dream, lol. Anyway, i have my fan to cool me down, so it's all good. If worse comes to worse, i simply dress down to some gym shorts, or boxers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back