• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ITT: Milia help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
If you don't know what Milia are, they're these white spots around the eyes or mouth that are apparently caused by dead skin growing over a protein or some shit like that.

The point being that I have them, and though they apparently aren't dangerous, they bug the shit out of me. Mostly because I have gorgeous eyes, and these white spots ruin my favorite facial feature :v. So, naturally I Googled that shit up, and got about 20 pages of people contradicting each other.

Person A says the only way to rid yourself is using lazers. Person B says the lazers are the most effective treatment, but there are other ways that aren't revealed. Person C tells me to apply a warm cloth to spotted area once a day for a vague amount of time. And person D tells me to eat wheat.

So after all of this, I decided I would post here asking if anyone has had similar problems, and if so, know how I can rid myself of these eye-sores (pun ohohohohohohohoh).

Help is obviously appreciated.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Oh, that's what they're called. I squeeze them carefully until they're gone. It hurts, but it's effective.

Grandma says burning them off with the tip of a needle also works.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I usually have white areas around my mouth, but that's because I scratch the hell out of em and they end up dry as shit.

Do you scratch your eyes often/vigorously? It might be the problem.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Oh, that's what they're called. I squeeze them carefully until they're gone. It hurts, but it's effective.

Every site I found said that irritating them causes skin damage :v

Grandma says burning them off with the tip of a needle also works.

Oh okay sure I'll just go stick a burning needle in my eye. Though I may end up trying this

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The burning needle sounds like the most fun and effective idea.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lol, I have a few too.

My doctor said to smother honey on them, and then use a needle to prise them out.

I don't think mine would be easy to squeeze out, they seem very hard.

shinysilver

I have some around my eyes, a lot of people in my family do. I've never really gotten rid of them, but just washing my face keeps them from multiplying or getting bigger.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Lol, I have a few too.

My doctor said to smother honey on them, and then use a needle to prise them out.

I don't think mine would be easy to squeeze out, they seem very hard.

Why honey? And why do these soultions require you to stick a needle in your eye? I don't trust myself to hold a needle that close to my eyes

wait wait, like, these are those little bumps on the eyelid, right?

Ja, white bumps around the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back