• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

itt: Weekly Union Rankings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Figured we could use a place to keep track of the weekly rankings. Thanks to Mirby for the image!

union_071513.PNG

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm just wondering how the teams are scored. Nothing I did raised us up from 418 (it was there throughout the week when I checked)

Silent hero_

Awards
Something to do with the heartless..? I think a part of the text on the upper right bar says "heartless". Maybe it's how many times a team actually defeats a darkside? Meaning, the team that gets the final blow.

vitxras

team with the most damage done to a darkside. wouldn't be nice to fight a different heartless boss?

MasterKaze

Awards
Each Union has subdivisions. You can see from your encounter page that next to your union page their is also a #. My guess is that the number for Union ranking is related to the sub Unions. Could it be how may sub Unions won each day?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Today, Third Place. Tomorrow... the world.

Vulpes is best Union.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
FFFFFFFFFFFF Leopardus wiped the floor with us all week!

I don't understand. They're ridiculous.

You have to remember that the more people that join a certain faction, the easier it will be for them to win. From other places I was reading, Leopardus has an unfair amount of people lol Not unfair, but I'm just saying, when compared to the wielders in other factions, there are SO many in Leopardus.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
You have to remember that the more people that join a certain faction, the easier it will be for them to win. From other places I was reading, Leopardus has an unfair amount of people lol Not unfair, but I'm just saying, when compared to the wielders in other factions, there are SO many in Leopardus.
Ah, a numbers game, I see.

Kind of hoping they'll find some sort of workaround, since that's a pretty unbalanced mechanic.

kupo1121

Awards
Ah, a numbers game, I see.

Kind of hoping they'll find some sort of workaround, since that's a pretty unbalanced mechanic.

That or, as the saying goes, once the real game comes out, if you can't beat them, join them and we can just all join the winning side and increase its chances at winning haha

MasterKaze

Awards
That or, as the saying goes, once the real game comes out, if you can't beat them, join them and we can just all join the winning side and increase its chances at winning haha
Man, I hope we don't have to start at level one once the real game comes out. That would suck! Though it would be nice if everyone could come join Leopardus! ;)

kupo1121

Awards
Man, I hope we don't have to start at level one once the real game comes out. That would suck! Though it would be nice if everyone could come join Leopardus! ;)

I'm pretty sure we will start out at lvl 1 with nothing left (goodbye Moogle and Ariel cards) but I do think everyone will join Leopardus honestly. At the very least, everyone who is in Leopardus will stay there since they've done so well, and many people (including myself) who saw how good Leopardus is doing will just "join the DARKSIDE" get it? No...No...fine. -.-

The only thing I'm thinking of is I'll be sad that I won't get an Ariel card if I'm in Leopardus...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was planning on joining Leopardus at the beginning anyways lol. I was on Ursus in closed beta and the only reason I joined Vulpes was because Chaser was on it and we all wanted to play together.

But it all depends. If everything carries over the launch, I'm find with Vulpes :3

They really should find a workaround because if everyone hears that Leopardus is the winner, new players will just pile on and there's pretty much no point in playing.

kupo1121

Awards
They really should find a workaround because if everyone hears that Leopardus is the winner, new players will just pile on and there's pretty much no point in playing.

I'm fine with Vulpes too but the thing I kind of get, but don't really get is that the winners with the most Lux are awarded more powerful cards. You get more Lux from Darkside by doing more damage and you do more damage by getting more powerful cards. So really, it's almost an endless cycle with whoever wins will probably circulate winning next week since they have better cards to make it through the week and get even more Lux lol I do agree that if they don't fix something, there really isn't a point in playing outside of just seeing the worlds and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back