• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've accidentally overwritten my Terra save file with a save file of Ventus.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VicePrey

Awards
As you can read in the title,
i've accidentally overwritten my Terra save file with a save file of Ventus.
Now i don't know what to do. I hope there's someone out there that might know a answer someone that is able
to get the data back. I'm happy to provide that save file!

Zul

Awards
If I ever get one of those super-complete saves with a ton of hours into it, I save an additional backup of it way down the save list.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As you can read in the title,
i've accidentally overwritten my Terra save file with a save file of Ventus.
Now i don't know what to do. I hope there's someone out there that might know a answer someone that is able
to get the data back. I'm happy to provide that save file!

There is no solution, sadly. You will have to restart your Terra file. Once they are overridden, they are gone unless you have a backup saved?

What console are you playing on?

VicePrey

Awards
There is no solution, sadly. You will have to restart your Terra file. Once they are overridden, they are gone unless you have a backup saved?

What console are you playing on?
I played on PC. The thing is i've played this game many times^^ So it shouldn't be a problem. But I wanted to play the entire series again due to it's PC release! When i was finally done with terra I was so happy because and here's the thing. I wanted to get through with him and ventus as fast as possible to be able to start with Aqua^^ Had about 100% with Terra done and wanted to switch things up... Man now i've got to do it again...

VicePrey

Awards
If I ever get one of those super-complete saves with a ton of hours into it, I save an additional backup of it way down the save list.
Same. But there's a first time for everything... And it happens to be this one. Well... At least it's not a lvl 99 critical Aqua Save or something xD :)

Back