• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've been here 10 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Hm.

December 2005, I wandered on here to talk about the Deep Dive video and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2. I joined some graphics clans and made sigs and AMVs. Made friends and enemies. This is my second account (shout-out to TwilightSoulKey/Silver Soul/Eclipse...my old account).

Lots of wasted time on this forum. Posts wasted arguing shit that doesn't matter (Look at that number, 17,725 diddlyING POSTS :> not even counting my bajillion from my last account). Years spent dealing with cyberbullies, trolls, friends, idiots, smart people, kind people, and indifferent people, all in one place. This place had a say in forming my attitudes towards people in my adolescence.

What a mess.

Thankfully, years ago I weaned myself off of this cesspit to build a successful life. After most of my cyberpeers had already realized this. And coming back to post this, I don't recognize any of the usernames floating around.

Take my wisdom. Post if it makes you happy, leave if it doesn't. Don't get consumed by forum life. Don't wake up each morning seeing who responded to your posts. And don't try to prove yourself to strangers online. Go live the life you would be proud of.

I haven't been here in a while, I just remembered that it's been 10 years. And I don't have much else to come back to. But maybe my story will advise a young'un or two.

Bai.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy ten years, Dogenzaka. I don't personally know you, but I'll take your advice to heart. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh wow it's Dogen! Happy 10 years

Your advise is really good and I do hope some people take it. It's something I always think about, so I think it may be advise I may come to appreciate myself one day.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I was just literally thinking about you the other day.

Happy 10 years!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
gg Dogen, good times way back in the day, that's for sure. Glad things are working out well for ya, congrats

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Post if it makes you happy, leave if it doesn't.
Probably the best advice.

Congrats Dogen! Good luck in life. C:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I almost made it out. I'm not as bad as I use to be.
Only a few more years until my 10 year. I don't plan to be around to post an anniversary thread.

happy ten years dogen.

I thought of you while reading his post.
It's great advice...just sayin.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@drian hey man, i enjoy posting quite a bit as of late.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Oh wow, I remember you posting around the general discussion board a lot when I had first joined. Definitely wouldn't forget you, you were all over KHI when I was browsing it nearly all day when I began.

Back