• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
OMG! I don't know where to start. Check out page 72 on the July Gameinformer and look closely at the pic. The 13 swords look like the keyblades in the ground in the secret vid in KH2, except that they look more like swords, obviously. One of them even looks like the middle armored figures mysterious keyblade, only smaller. Check it out. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Dude do you mean this
0e60f1c4.jpg

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
hahaha I'm speedy..XD...anyways..I have looked at this alot before...they dont look like kayblades in my opinion..one did look like staff but I realized it was some sort of AXE...but I dont think it points to KH3..in anyway...I'l add more in a sec

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I don't mean they look like keyblades. I mean that parts of those swords look exactly like parts on some of the keyblades. (same handles or ends for example.)
They are like sword versions of the keyblades.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Liek OHH...Well i think thats just because Nomura drew it..XD..what I mean is...it has the same design....just like most of Nomura designs looks semi the same....dont make me use photobucket again....(thats a threat?)..but eh..I wanna say more just

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
There could be a connection. FF vs 13 is mysterious at this point, but it's being made by 2 teams: The one responsible for KH2 is doing gameplay, the AC team is doing the scenes. With KH2 teams involvement, it may include KH3 hints or something.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ed look more pics...
a4df64e9.jpg
39f9c750.jpg

COMPARE!!!..lol..Nomura ran out of ideas..XD..but this has no real relevance to anything that you thread is about I think...>_>..sorry..I was tired and this is what happens....I'll delete them tommorrow..(I got this idea from what someone else did)

Last edited:

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
The point is that the swords are designed to look like the new keyblades seen in the secret video. I honestly don't think it is a coincidence. Someway, somehow, there has to be a meaningful connection. Look at the swords and look at the keyblades. (the weird looking new one and the ones buried in the ground in the secret vid) I think nomura wanted someone to make this connection, or why else would he have put those particular swords in E3, right after so many people saw the KH2 secret vid. By the way, Kawaii, please don't delete those pics of the guy on the chair. That's good.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
If you look closely at CERTAIN PARTS of the swords, they look like CERTAIN PARTS of the keyblades. I don't mean to sound angry, or anything, I just don't want you all to miss out on this. It is meaningful, I assume, or it wouldn't be there at all.

DarkXemnas

Ed-Man said:
If you look closely at CERTAIN PARTS of the swords, they look like CERTAIN PARTS of the keyblades. I don't mean to sound angry, or anything, I just don't want you all to miss out on this. It is meaningful, I assume, or it wouldn't be there at all.
But which sword are you talking about?

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
One of those swords is notched just like the blade of the keyblade you posted a pic of. Just look for that one. Also, remember those keyblades stuck in the ground, and how there were some new ones? Some of those new ones resemble things such as the handles and points of those swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back