• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Regrets

It's kind of a shot in the dark.

I could say certain parts of the heroine's outfit from FF13 looks like Kairi's, but that isn't going to convince anyone.
They look like swords, it's just Nomura's style that makes it look similar to the keyblade.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ed-Man said:
How is it disproven? Unless your name is Tetsuya Nomura, you can't prove or disprove anything.

Well actually Final Fantasy has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts besides cameos. the fact that there are keyblade-like is pure coincidence. There is no connection. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story and Final Fantasy has no definite storyline from 1 all the way to 13 has been different stories. So there is your proof. PURE COINCIDENCE

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
It must have some significance. The Buster Sword wasn't in FFX. They don't reuse many weapons. Why would several weapons just happen to be in 2 completely different games.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ed-Man said:
It must have some significance. The Buster Sword wasn't in FFX. They don't reuse many weapons. Why would several weapons just happen to be in 2 completely different games.

Why are you trying to find some connection that isn't there. If there was a connection, then there would be a Final Fantasy based world in KH2. Cloud would be playable.

Look Ed-Man. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney game. Sora, the Keyblade, and it's keychains all belong to Disney. Meaning if Square used the Keyblade in another game, they would have their butts sued off. There'd be no Final Fantasy 13. There probably wouldn't be an american launch of FF12. Square isn't stupid, they know this stuff. Why, because something looks like a Keyblade, does that automatically mean there is a connection between a completely different game and KH? Please, Square knows how to avoid lawsuits. That's why they have lawyers.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Most Wanted said:
So did any one Discovered A Connection Between
Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video...

There is none. They aren't keyblades. One of the is an axe:
notchsmall3my.png

On his right. At the extension of his hand, there is the axe. To the left of that is some sort of nunchuck. On the other side is another axe. Look over further ia a rapier sword, and over a bit moreis a buster sword. Not a one keyblade

Most Wanted

purified_riku155 said:
There is none. They aren't keyblades. One of the is an axe:
notchsmall3my.png

On his right. At the extension of his hand, there is the axe. To the left of that is some sort of nunchuck. On the other side is another axe. Look over further ia a rapier sword, and over a bit moreis a buster sword. Not a one keyblade

That it man There got to be a Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video! Right :closedeyes:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ed-Man said:
Why wasn't the Buster Sword in FFX, then? If Nomura reuses all his ideas, where was it?

Does that really matter? He does reuse his ideas. It was just that one time he didn't. Most of the time it's coincidental. So again:

Me said:
Why are you trying to find some connection that isn't there. If there was a connection, then there would be a Final Fantasy based world in KH2. Cloud would be playable.

Look Ed-Man. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney game. Sora, the Keyblade, and it's keychains all belong to Disney. Meaning if Square used the Keyblade in another game, they would have their butts sued off. There'd be no Final Fantasy 13. There probably wouldn't be an american launch of FF12. Square isn't stupid, they know this stuff. Why, because something looks like a Keyblade, does that automatically mean there is a connection between a completely different game and KH? Please, Square knows how to avoid lawsuits. That's why they have lawyers.

Most Wanted

purified_riku155 said:

:glare: yes There will a Final fantasy 13 I swore the cover of it...
it's coming out on the Play station 3... Cheak it out..:closedeyes:

C

cam ron 77

well i'll tell you what edman, heres what i like to do. i'll add this thread to my subscribed threads about theories list and when the game actually comes out, i'll be able to come back to the theads and pick out everyone who was right and wrong and LAUGH AT THEM ALL!!! bwhahahahaha.....no....it's fun to revive it an then bring it to everyone's attention. only if you're right though and you forget (which i don't think you will, as much as you've been backing it up)

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Most Wanted said:
:glare: yes There will a Final fantasy 13 I swore the cover of it...
it's coming out on the Play station 3... Cheak it out..:closedeyes:

Yeah, there will be a FF13. That is a pic from FF13. But IF they use they Keyblade [WHICH DOESN'T BELONG TO SQUARE, IT BELONGS TO DISNEY], they'll get sued, and THEN there WON'T be FF13

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The keyblade doesn't belong to Disney, Disney did not provide the concept of the Keyblade, and thus owns no rights of it.

The only thing that Disney owns of the Kingdom Hearts franchise is the movies and character's from thier company that are featured in it, and the title itself. The rest is Square's

But either way, there's no connection between Kingdom Hearts and FF13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back