• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
All I'm saying is that the main character of Versus 13 is using weapons in the KH secret vid. I KNOW THEY AIN'T KEYBLADES! But S-E would not just put a characters weapons in the ground for KH. I believe Final Fantasy Versus 13 is going in completely different directions than any previous FF. There will even be enemies from other worlds in FF Versus 13. (which doesn't often happen in FF) Why would S-E put the exact same weapons in two videos that are teasers for two of their most anticipated games? S-E and Nomura are masters of connections. They expertly made a series of Final Fantasy games that have small connections without truly being connected. Final Fantasy 8 and FF7 have nothing to do with eachother, but they have very minor connections, such as chocobos, for example. Sometimes, S-E adds connections later though. FF7 and FF10 seemingly weren't connected when FF10 first came out. Later on, however, Nojima (the plot writer) added a connection between the two games. Most people say Final Fantasy games (with the exception of ones like FFX-2 and Dirge of Crerberus) are never connected. However, as it turns out, FF7 and FF10 officially ARE connected. It's not that farfetched to think they would connect a FF game to another S-E game.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Well..they do sorta look simillar to each other ...

In a way...:/

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The weapons in the ground in the Secret Video are keyblades, not swords. The weapons floating around the man in that picture are swords. Thus, there is no connection. The keyblades in the ground in the Scret Video look nothing like the swords that are flating around the man in that picture

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sure, lets see......they are keyblades? And they look like keyblades? And they have the same form and structure of a keyblade? And they look nothing like any other weapon?

Either way, the weapons circling the man in that picture are Swords, Broadswords, Axes, and Gunblades, none of which look anything like any keyblade featured in the secret video

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Besides the fact that they all follow the same basic design and structure of the keyblade?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Lets see -

Sword -Thin blade that is wide and long. Ungaurded handle

Spear - Long pole with thin short blade at the end. Ungaurded handle

Axe - Short pole with large think blade that is wide at the end of both sides of the pole. No handle

Keyblade - Handle with large circular gaurd around it, with chain/spot-for-chain at the end, with medium length pole leading out to a thin, short blade on one side of the pole

None of the keyblades seen in the Secret Video could be a sword, seeing as they all (Besides the Fenrir keyblade) had poles, not long blades.

None of them were nearly long enough to be a spear, and the way the gaurds were designed would make it impossible for you to weild it like a spear

The only possible weapon could be an Axe, but then again, the man in the picture only had 1 axe around him, so what about all the other weapons surrounding him? Only one weapon of his could ahve possibly been in the Secret Video, but all the other swords, daggers, and gunblades surrounding him are completely unaccounted for

Thus your theory is inconsistent, and makes no sense

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
DarkXemnas said:
And these other ones too you can see highlighted:

ffversus13custom.jpg

keyblades2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just in case some of you didn't see all the posts, look at this one from page 2. Look at the similarities. Some of those weapons in the ground do look more like a blade than a pole, also.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So your 'big discovery', basically, is that weapons in 2 games, which were designed by the same guy, look similar?

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
If you don't think it is significant, you are either blind, one of the worlds biggest pessimists, or you just like to argue. Why can't you be open to something? You automatically think you are right. Look at the pictures.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They look similar in the same way that all weapons look similar because they have blades and handles and sharp pointing designs on them

How is it signifigant that Nomura designed the weapons similar, most likely subconsiously?

It's not like in the middle of FFvs13 that guy's just going to up and say 'LOOK AT MY KEYBLADE LOOKING WEAPONS! BEHOLD AS I HINT SOMETHING ABOUT ANOTHER GAME FOR NO REAL REASON!'

I'm not blind, though my left eye isn't as good as my right. I am not a pessimist, I am honest. I like to argue, because I like to show people where they are wrong. I don't automatically think I'm right, I think I'm right when my thoughts and logic lead me to beleive that what I think is true, and a good percentage of the time I am right

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Sorry to doublepost, but I found some info I didn't know before. The director of each FF13 game is getting a lot of freedom from S-E. Everything except the basic mythology is up to the director. As Nomura is the director of FF Versus 13, he can put whatever he wants to in the game. If he wants a connection between his 2 games, he can put one in.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
But why would he? Come on, seriously, we're talking about a bunch of weapons flying around a guy, and a field of keyblades

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This isn't a twist, it's just.....stupid...

Not to be mean, but I honestly can't see how a bunch of weapons flying around looking like a field of keyblades is signifigant

It's not like in KH3 we go to the field and suddenly comes and he's says 'Surprise! Look, I have things flying around me!' and then M. Night comes out and says 'What a twist!'

Last edited:

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Yeah, I saw that. Honestly, I think the similarities between KH and Versus 13 aren't a coincidense. Nomura is allowed to put whatever he wants in Versus, without S-E caring in any way whatsoever. They gave him FULL creative control. If he wants to have a boss in which a Chocobo jumps out, drinks a glass of magical chocolate milk, and suddenly transforms into a giant guitar wielding version of Bahamut, he can put it in. (note: I'm not suggesting that)

Simply put: If Nomura wants to develop a connection, he can.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Since when can a director have full creative control over a game in a famously popular game series of a multi-billion dollar company?

Of course Nomura doesn't have full creative control, they have to set boundries on him or he'll ruin the game. And for once, can you people actually see that Nomura isn't god of the video game universe, and that he actually does barely anyhting in the production of his games

Nomura tells people what to do, has basic idea's for plots, and draws character designs. It's people like Mr. Nojima that come up witht he in-depth plots, along with entire teams of writers. It's the game desginers themselves that implement Nomura's designs into the game and make them come to life. Nomura doesn't make these games by himself, he is not god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back