• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I already know about the connection between the two games, but I'm talking about the characters themselves, not the story.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Still, something as minor as a similarities between weapons is not enough to warrant something as major as a story connection. This will never end, will it?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
KH Vandread said:
This will never end, will it?
Nope, not for a while at least. When these next generation games are finally released on the not-even-yet-released PS3, then the truth will be revealed and someone will be proven wrong.
There are already theories of connection between the newest announced Final Fantasy and the unconfirmed Kingdom Hearts 3? Hmmm...so I guess it's about time we have a PS4 FF theory, right?

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
koji said:
Nope, not for a while at least. When these next generation games are finally released on the not-even-yet-released PS3, then the truth will be revealed and someone will be proven wrong.
There are already theories of connection between the newest announced Final Fantasy and the unconfirmed Kingdom Hearts 3? Hmmm...so I guess it's about time we have a PS4 FF theory, right?

You want a PS4 FF theory? Okay! It will be called Final Fantasy 15: Dirge of Versus Crystal Tactics Super Duper Crisis Core Deluxe Edition, and it will involve Cloud and Tifa's great grandson, who is a crazy, Chocobo killing sphere hunter.

(for those who don't understand basic sarcasm, I'm being sarcastic)

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
dude kingdom hearts team is help making ff vs 13 duhhhhhhhhh

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
im just saying that i think he saw it cause playstation magizine had a story on both of the ff 13 games and kh team is working with them so srry about the duh part

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Did you see the other posts...Ed-man saw WAI more than just that...and TMM and some others are trying to prove him wrong..at every turn..

I still disagree with Ed-man's connection theory...

<_<...I could post the article later if anyone wants it...or you could just Google it

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
Heehee -- everytime I read one of your posts I just wanna poke you in the eye with a stick. :DD

You ever think, maybe it's not "I KNOW IT'S NOT IMPORTANT BUT THERE HAS TO BE A CONNECTION!! THERE HAS TO BE!!!" and that it's just what everyone else has already said: the fact that the same people who make the designs for the cloth for Final Fantasy and KH. The same people who make the weapons. The battle system. The FREAKIN' MONSTERS YOU BATTLE!!

They're the same people making KH and FF13.

The only reason a FEW of the swords look even vaguely the same as some of the thousands of keyblades spread out across the desert in the Secret Ending is because they're made by the same people who like the same style of swords!!

You're just trying to feel important.

Stop saying there "has to be a connection."

The only connection is that the designers that make the swords for one game make the swords that way BECAUSE THEY LIKE THAT STYLE!!

Do you want me to honestly poke you in the eye. DD;

I hope a mod bans this topic so both parties can shut the heck up.

Every new post I read in this topic makes me wanna bash my head into a wall!! DD:

TheMuffinMan said:
Sure, lets see......they are keyblades? And they look like keyblades? And they have the same form and structure of a keyblade? And they look nothing like any other weapon?

Either way, the weapons circling the man in that picture are Swords, Broadswords, Axes, and Gunblades, none of which look anything like any keyblade featured in the secret video
Oh that and in an interview with Tetsuya Nomura post-KH2, he calls it a "Keyblade Graveyard of sorts".

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Agreed. Arguing has lost any value at this point, as he'll keep saying the exact same things. But I'll probably keep arguing anyway until it's either resolved or a mod closes this thread. It becomes kinda amusing after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back