• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've finally done it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
After 4 long, grueling months of struggle, strife and hardship, I have finally completed what I started. I, Soldier, have successfully platinumed all 4 games that were in the kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 collection. EVERYTHING, every keychain obtained, every treasure collected, Every boss slain. Even the formidable gummi missions in 1 and 2 fell once I got the strategy down. And it only took what, 5 months? that's roughly half a month invested to each individual game. Ultimately, I did have doubts as to whether or not I would be able to do this in the end, specifically during certain fights like no heart or the lingering will. But in the end, my determination got me through. In the end, I attempted this to know everything about the series before kingdom hearts 3 finally hits the shelves, and I'm lucky that time is on my side with no confirmed release date (aside from 2018). Now that I have completed all the games of my childhood in full hd glory, what's next on the horizon?
th

Ah shoot....

here is the link to the final trophy list.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5rMvr-Z2BGJRzhvWGhQY05Nbnc
Now, to request one of those awards...

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow, congrats! That's a really impressive feat. ^-^ I haven't even started doing the gummi ship missions yet, I should probably get round to doing that. And have fun with 2.8 later!

Soldier

Awards
Wow, congrats! That's a really impressive feat. ^-^ I haven't even started doing the gummi ship missions yet, I should probably get round to doing that. And have fun with 2.8 later!
Take my advice friend, make a donut ship, it will save your life IMMENSELY. When I learned that enemy fire just flies right through you like a ghost, I abused that little gimmick to the end.
And thank you, I appreciate the praise, but I do believe DDD's trophies will halt me in my tracks.

Veevee

Awards
Wow, I'm impressed ! Congratulations! I tried it once and gave up when it came to the gumi ship missions and Lingering Will ... I was able to do all the rest in KH1, but those missions were so despiseful that I gave up. I wish you the best of luck for DDD - I went over to hunt the fighting-related trophies only because those Flick Rush, drop and Dream Eater stuff drove me crazy. xD again, congrats!

Soldier

Awards
Wow, I'm impressed ! Congratulations! I tried it once and gave up when it came to the gumi ship missions and Lingering Will ... I was able to do all the rest in KH1, but those missions were so despiseful that I gave up. I wish you the best of luck for DDD - I went over to hunt the fighting-related trophies only because those Flick Rush, drop and Dream Eater stuff drove me crazy. xD again, congrats!
Don't give up on the lingering will, I was about to throw in the towel after 100 losses and just use the cheese method (Fenrir leaping finish) until one fateful attempt got me through his first phase. I was so tense that day, and prayed to the kingdom hearts gods that he doesn't lock my attack command or use his bow and arrows, because I would always mess up with that. Ultimately, it narrowed down to the last bar of health and I went for it, ending the fight. If I didn't go for that one slim chance, he would have done his long desperation move and killed me. So don't sell yourself short, and maybe give those gummi missions another shot. Like I told Ienzo, just rely on a donut ship to get you through most of them.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Props. This is not a easy task. I'm still working on it kinda...lowkey...yeahhhh

Veevee

Awards
Thanks for the kind words, but I hate things like that. I love to platinum games (I really do!) but I hate to "cheat" on the games to do it. I want to feel that I have achieved something. I don't want to say that the leap method on Lingering Will is cheating or anything like that, but it doesn't feel good to me, as do the gumi ship missions. Every KH game has things I really hate (gumi ship missions, lingering will, ice cream crap, level up to 99 without a reason) and I fear it will kinda put a smirch on the game for me if I go back to attempt things I hate. I've tried to platinum Chain of Memories on the PS3, but back then, the difficulty trophies didn't stack and even though I like the game, I wouldn't finish it 6 times.
I just read in what time you did this and I am even more impressed. You must be a really good player. How many platinums do you have?

Soldier

Awards
Thanks for the kind words, but I hate things like that. I love to platinum games (I really do!) but I hate to "cheat" on the games to do it. I want to feel that I have achieved something. I don't want to say that the leap method on Lingering Will is cheating or anything like that, but it doesn't feel good to me, as do the gumi ship missions. Every KH game has things I really hate (gumi ship missions, lingering will, ice cream crap, level up to 99 without a reason) and I fear it will kinda put a smirch on the game for me if I go back to attempt things I hate. I've tried to platinum Chain of Memories on the PS3, but back then, the difficulty trophies didn't stack and even though I like the game, I wouldn't finish it 6 times.
I just read in what time you did this and I am even more impressed. You must be a really good player. How many platinums do you have?
Thank you very much for the compliment! I've been playing video games pretty much all of my life, so my fingers and hand to eye coordination are pretty fast. Well, lets see here, for other games? I've got Far Cry primal, World of final fantasy, and One piece pirate warriors 3. I only managed to barely get the first platinum out of Primal (which took some work, you have to throw a spear at an enemy from 200 meters, not an easy feat) and the One piece one only has one trophy left before I platinum it. As for WOFF, I've got a lot of work for that one. So all in all, 5 platinums so far if you count this bundle.

And I do understand the frustration in the difficulty trophies on chain of memories, even if I didn't have to do them. At first I thought I would have to do that, Which would tack on another month to this already long endeavor. But when I learned the ps4 version differed, I was relieved. Because I ultimately went through 3 playthroughs, 2 Prouds and 1 beginner. After I burned through the proud only to find I ran from one fight, I rushed to complete the beginner file praying that I didn't run away this time. In addition, I also struggled with the ice cream beat, that became my frozen hell for about 3 weeks, but when I finally got the rhythm down for one person, I burned through that blasted minigame like a laser with all 3 characters, Never again.....

SoulXaldin

Awards
Damn, that's some serious willpower. I could play a game and at least finish, but not like 100% complete. I lose interest after I actually finish a game, and find it too taxing to collect everything else afterwards. I've got to give you some serious props for that dude :biggrin:.

Soldier

Awards
Damn, that's some serious willpower. I could play a game and at least finish, but not like 100% complete. I lose interest after I actually finish a game, and find it too taxing to collect everything else afterwards. I've got to give you some serious props for that dude :biggrin:.
Thanks SoulXaldin, that means a lot, In all honesty, there were points where i felt like throwing in the towel as well, but there was a part of me that wouldn't give in.
To quote Terranort,
"Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why does your mind resist?"
what i'm trying to say is, i did what i did to finish what i started.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Now this is the stuff I love to see in people. Pure willpower and passion! CONGRATS DUDE
tumblr_inline_nchlqvqtu21sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1sq.png

I can only imagine you saying 'thanks' while actually being like this:
tumblr_nyjiw8ep1G1s93xseo1_500.gif

((omg the times I said Terranort's quote to myself playing games ever since I first heard it...))

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Congratulations! It takes dedication to get all of the games platinum. I don't think I'll ever get there (not for lack of trying). I get as close as I can, then I get thwarted by the challenge trophies. To this day only Lego Jurassic World on PS3 has a platinum trophy attached to it XD

My best wishes for your completion attempts of 0.2 and DDD's trophies.

Soldier

Awards
Now this is the stuff I love to see in people. Pure willpower and passion! CONGRATS DUDE
tumblr_inline_nchlqvqtu21sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1sq.png

I can only imagine you saying 'thanks' while actually being like this:
tumblr_nyjiw8ep1G1s93xseo1_500.gif

((omg the times I said Terranort's quote to myself playing games ever since I first heard it...))
Yeah, that's pretty much what I looked like that day, exhausted and covered in sweat. Thank you Grey and FangirlfromHell, I'll give it my all for DDD, as I already have 42% of the trophies done on that. My biggest concern right now is getting every command, which wasn't that big of an issue in BBS (because of that handy dandy list) but now i'm literally flying blind here! Hopefully someone out there posted a long list of them so I wont have to struggle as much.

Soldier

Awards
2.8 update: as of today, I completed country of the musketeers with both Sora and Riku. holding back on going further though, want to get a few spirits and special portals out of the way.
I don't particularly plan on posting my progress like this the whole way, It will probably get redundant fast.

Xai

Congrats on your feat! I finished all the KH 1 trophies on 1.5 on the PS3. I am slowly working on them again for the PS4, after I clear the game on proud again all I have left is the Gummy Missions again... Now that I am older and have a Kid and still Raid in Wow, I find myself having less time. What has been nice is the PS4 port of this game. I have been able to use my PSVita to remote play the game so I am able to randomly get and hour or two in.

GL in 2.8 and let me know how it goes.

~Xai

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well done!
I got all the KH plats as well, currently working on the PS4 version of 1.5/2.5. Already have BBS and KH2, so only 2 games to go! xD

Soldier

Awards
Well done!
I got all the KH plats as well, currently working on the PS4 version of 1.5/2.5. Already have BBS and KH2, so only 2 games to go! xD
Good luck with those two games Catcake, they were a royal pain to 100%, and as for KH 2.8 Xai, I finished it a while back before I started college this year. I made a thread celebrating the accomplishment in that thread section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back