• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I've got no sense of fashion at all.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
And don't be afraid to shop around. Just because you might not see something you like instantly doesn't mean it's not there. Junk shops have plenty of nice clothes around, and don't forget that you can also swap clothes with your friends.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The most I've spent on a shirt is $80 (that was once) and same with jackets.
Jeans I buy cheap at department stores and Old Navy and stuff. You can spend $300 on a pair of raw-denim jeans from Japan that will last you your entire life....but I don't have that money anyway.

I'm quite frugal, so I tend to only buy something if I like it and it's the right price, and you can usually find things like that if you shop around for deals :)

Rix

:)
Awards
Thanks for the adice guys, I do really appreciate it.
With that type of figure you could probably pull off some nice dresses. Just wear a belt with it, or some type of accessory to pull the waist in.

I said this to Gildragon (but he refused because he's a tight-arse) when he was asking for tips, but you shouldn't be afraid to spend a little more to look good. This is your appearance we're talking about. Now I'm not saying you should break the bank, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to look at some of the up-market stores to see what they have to offer.

And take a look at some fashion catalogues. They're always a good way to check out what's in, and if you like it and think you'd look good in it - try it out.
I kinda wanna spend some more money on clothes, but then again, I'm one of those boring people who's trying to save money for more important things..
But feeling great about myself is important too though, and I gotta dmit that I do feel better when I'm walking around in some really nice clothes. So maybe I should spend a little more on something I like instead of buying okay clothes on sale all the time.

。★。+.:.*゚☆Dug☆゚*.:.+。★。;5023987 said:
ditch the flare jeans and get some skinny's

even if you have large thighs (which you don't by any means) you can still pull off skinny jeans. people usually just feel self-conscious about them because they're tight (duh)

but otherwise go with stooge

Uh, I don't know about skinny's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back