• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've just realized something about vanitas. (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I've been on a bit of a Sonic craze for a couple of days now, because I finally got around to seeing the second movie, and it just occurred to me, aren't Shadow and Vanitas kind of similar? minus the redemption ark (pun intended)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I see him as more closer to Riku and Isa but there is some Vanitas in him.

Chie

Awards
no

well ok kinda

the big difference though is that Shadow doesn't actually have a connection to Sonic

vaderskywalker

Awards
I see him as more closer to Riku and Isa but there is some Vanitas in him.
I just want to point out that, Shadow came first.
the big difference though is that Shadow doesn't actually have a connection to Sonic
That's Fair, but they both still look like the main characters without actually being clones of them, with different color schemes, both with red and black, both being artificially created years before the main character was born (give or take a few things), and both having ties to the bad guy (the one that's a scientist at one point).

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
no

well ok kinda

A fan theory is that Gerald Robotnik was inspired by the mural in Hidden Palace Zone:

megacollectionplus-2011-09-11-13-12-18-26.jpg

Back