• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Made It

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Today marks two things. One is arguably an accomplishment while the other is questionable. Today is June 3, 2010. Exactly five years ago, I joined this site after stalking the main website's picture gallery. Honestly, I don't know where the time went because it doesn't feel like that long ago. But hey, I'm five years old now, which is like 60 years old in KHI years.

I just wanted to make this thread to say that I've enjoyed my time here and will continue to enjoy my time here. I've witnessed all kinds of things happen on this forum. I've tried things on this forums. I've campaigned (lol) on this forum. Best of all, I've made friends on this forum. Now, I'm just curious as to when I'll leave this forum, IF I leave this forum.

Anywho, I just wanted to say thanks for a great five years so far, KHI.

Oh, and the other less important thing. I'm Platinum now. I've been Premium since January of 2006 (I think). Yeah, I made Premium in six months, but then I got lost in Forum Insanity and it was hard to get out of. Add that to my overall decrease in posting and you get the massive slow down in post accumulation. But yeah, this is my thread.

Last edited:

Callaghan

Awards
Congrats! It's good to see you've managed to stick around so long and get so many posts! =)

Back