• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've seen it !!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblademasterbb

I have seen the new birth by sleep trailer my friend has it on his iphone and he says he might upload it on youtube. Oh god it was freaking awesome

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah i saw it to man totally rocked.
I especially love the part where Goku blasts a hole through spapunchce and time and Luffy punches MX and Mickey and Minnie have kids.

Pianoajd2

Yeah i saw it to man totally rocked.
I especially love the part where Goku blasts a hole through spapunchce and time and Luffy punches MX and Mickey and Minnie have kids.

You forgot the part where Spiderman saves Donald and how it shows that Maleficent and Pete are Sora's parents! How could you forget?

hey uhm, tell him to upload it or this entire site will hunt him down and burn him alive.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You better post that shit or your going to have my boot so far up your ass the water on it will quench your thirst.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If he's lying, he'd better be prepared for a flow of Nega-repping

Or you know, I could just close this up if he doesn't provide evidence or it's a bait and switch. I don't really see a reason to resort to those measures.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you are telling the truth, upload it exclusively for KHI and I'll give you 20 bucks.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You forgot the part where Spiderman saves Donald and how it shows that Maleficent and Pete are Sora's parents! How could you forget?

Naaa cause that was nothing compared the ending of it.
Apparently the teletubbies spawned the unbirths by controlling fetuses with there darkness..
Makes sense doesnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back