• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iwata Asks Interview + KH3D Screenshots from NoE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Nintendo of Europe thinks Claude is the Hunchback of Note Dame. :p I feel like he would be offended by that.

Also, I just love the Pastoral Suite part of Symphony of Sorcery! Its gorgeous!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
10.jpg
Dat Keyblade.

Also apparently in this game Riku can blow his enemies...off. :>

And like everyone else, I'm loving the way the environments are presented here, particularly SoS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Stunning.Hope that next time it's a bunch of cutscene pictures with text. I'm a sucker for those.

TerravsVentus

Are those screenshots accurately depicting the visuals on the 3DS? If so that's amazing. Best looking KH game by far. (Maybe even best looking 3DS game...)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm did anyone notice that the Dream Eater HP bars are divided in sections in this screenshot?

10.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it's also weird in this one.
06.jpg

I wouldn't think too much of it though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
In the screenshot where their HP is segmented and a different color, those are temporary Dream Eaters you can get from Friend Portals scattered around the world. You only can get them for a limited time, so their "HP" constantly drops and when it hits zero they go away.

No idea why Meow Wow's Link gauge seems to be seeping into his HP gauge though :p

MasterZeR0

Dat Keyblade.

Also apparently in this game Riku can blow his enemies...off. :>

And like everyone else, I'm loving the way the environments are presented here, particularly SoS.

So can Sora, lol.

Also, I wish there was a screenshot of Shadowbreaker, rather than its name. I love that move. :C

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
10.jpg

lol, I keep thinking of Super Mario whenever I see this photo. As soon as Sora turns around and closes his eyes, Boo comes out of nowhere and sneaks up on him (I know it is the jester DE, but it looks like a ghost).

iLeen

Awards
10.jpg

lol, I keep thinking of Super Mario whenever I see this photo. As soon as Sora turns around and closes his eyes, Boo comes out of nowhere and sneaks up on him (I know it is the jester DE, but it looks like a ghost).

A ghost that wants to eat Sora' braaaaains :O Well, then it'd have to be a zombie, but with that fork and knife in hand, a wide open mouth and eyes on Sora's head, that DE looks like he's up for some Sora brains...or nightmares. That would probably make more senseX]

Look at Vacati--Er...R&R Seal back there looking totally cute~ Can THAT be a plushie?

:O If they make the seal in plush form, I would most definitely buy it! So adorable! <3

kupo1121

Awards
Look at Vacati--Er...R&R Seal back there looking totally cute~ Can THAT be a plushie?

I wouldn't put it past other companies to make more popular DE's into plushies. I can't see SE making official ones one their site as it seems the only plushies they ever release are the biggest monsters in their respective games (Moogle, Chocobo, Cactuar, now Meow Wow) but I could see other companies getting the rights to make plushies which I think would be cool.

Question to everyone, if you could choose to get a plushie of any one DE, who would you choose? I'd probably go with Kuma Panda cause I want that cape :)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*.* So pretty~

Phew. SO glad Symphony of Sorcery is not just a musical world like Atlantica was, synchronizing button mashing til you defeat the bass-baritone singing Chernabog. I was concerned after not seeing any gameplay in the trailers other than the Mysterious Tower base with the spell book / flurry of musical notes. Can't wait to get my head in the clouds!

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm actually more excited for all the classical music to play while you're in the world. Sora and Riku become completely silent and all of their movements make sounds that go alone with the music. Symphony of Sorcery is gonna be a really unique experience.

kupo1121

Awards
I'm actually more excited for all the classical music to play while you're in the world. Sora and Riku become completely silent and all of their movements make sounds that go alone with the music. Symphony of Sorcery is gonna be a really unique experience.

Wow, I never knew that. That is a really small detail that will end up changing a lot and I think that sounds really cool lol xP Can't wait to hear it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Oh that sounds wonderful! Of coarse, I appreciate all the classical music that will be playing. I just didn't want it to be a musical mini-game, watered-down world. In its stead, I would just prefer to listen to any number of soundtracks the composers are featured on without the obtrusive sound effects. I wanted to actually fight / explore the location; it's really great news that gorgeous music will be accompanied by less abrasive sounds.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wow, I never knew that. That is a really small detail that will end up changing a lot and I think that sounds really cool lol xP Can't wait to hear it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back