• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock-On-Blade92

wow that's interesting that they'd put that in a videogame...but still that's so awesome! i love that dude.

awesomeness

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
We get to fight evil pirate zombies!!! w00t w00t....

UMMM NO.

Most likely Peter Pan's world will return because Hook was only chased off by a croc. He was killed or anything. Plus they can still go directly to the movie's plot and make the game's plot more like that than what it was in KH.

I wonder how this *cough* *cough* will benefit to the storyline. <.< What will Sora learn (like Neverland was flying and more about Kairi)...

WHAT WAS THE POINT AND WHY COULDN'T IT BE THAT LION KING WAS CONFIRMED!!!!

Dream Heart

how are they gonna put a real-live action movie in a Square-Enix game? :confused: and I wonder what Jack Sparrow would look like in the game and who would be the villian(s) of the world? those ugly-looking skelatons for the movie maybe? :rolleyes:

anyway, I love PotC and I hope it would be a great world!

KHKeyblader

Awards
Wow... PotC just doesn't seem right in KH2, I don't know why... probably because it wasn't originally an animated movie and it came out fairly recently. It's going to be neat to see how they do it, though. o.o

THE_BLACK_MAGE

good choice of music but the end was kinda messed up.you could pused the music and added a short thunder storm sound or something.but i still gota see the real video, haven't had the time too. :p

(lol my sig have 2 charas from video)

KeybladeMaster1

I don't know said:
The real thing that's confusing me right now is how Jack Sparrow will look on a video game like KH. Something is telling me he is not going to look like the character we saw on screen.

actually he will look really good, especially in any CG animations they hav, but even w/o that he'll look jus like himself, its [] were talking about. The graphics will look up to par, you'll be able to tell its him and u'll get used 2 it probly anyway

Dream Heart

ya know it might not be a lvl...but a side thing...like winne the pooh in KH1.

hmmmm..........you got a point THE BLACK MAGE. maybe there will be a mini-game where Sora sail a ship with "Captain" Jack Sparrow and Sora have to scrub floors and stuff XD

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
NGD whenever you get on, read this thread! oh my gosh! everyone who is wondering what i am talking about, look.
It was just translated that there would be a 'Surprising' new world in KH2, even more surprising than Halloween town. Now I can't think of many worlds that would be that surprising (PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIEN!!!!), but lets look over the facts. The reason Halloween town was so suprising was that it was not directly owned by Disney, and also because it was originally claymation. Any ideas to this 'surprising' world would be interesting to see. All I can come up with is Pirates of the Carribean (Real life), or the Hobbit (Not owned by Disney(Love that book, movie's coming out soon too...)). Any other ideas?
NGD already had the idea that there would be a potc world, and NGD was right! oh man, but still, i hope they make the charecters look good. *silently chuckles*

Majik1387

the PotC world will most probably be like Hollow Bastion mixed with Neverland, and Jack Sparrow will probably be more along the final fantasy design than disney design so it looks more like the movie

THE_BLACK_MAGE

hmmm if it was a stage jack and every one else would be cartoony and the goat wuld be replaced by heartless...hmmm that might actualy be cool...maybe.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*dies*

I will be the happiest pre-teen to walk the the day I reach that world!

Dragonix-Blader

I love Pirate's of the Carribean!!!! I'm sure it'll look good, this is Square-Enix we're talking about. Anyway, the music for PotC was awesome, I should know, that was our theme this marching season. Yeah, I can play all of the songs from PotC by memory on my trumpet. Back on topic, I'm sure it will be a good world, with good music, and good graphics. Just know that I am not a doubter.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was under the impression this would be a happy day for caelebration....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back