• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack Sparrow in KH ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer103

hey, It is kinda suprising to see Jack Sparrow in KH2. How would the story unfold and everything. Especially the heartless and all, about a movie with real live people!

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
tht is a different twist to it all since it was a real life person movie. tht and from this video i saw, it looks like when you go back to hollow bastion the story there is more serious and as close as to the movie w/o it bein the movie, if you know what i mean. But what from i have seen there is alot of the places you go to and it pulls alot of tht area from their movie.
i.e. mulan,B&tB.

How would they be able to add them is what im wonderin. Like wouldnt they hafta go and get Orlando and Johnny for graphical things? the only thing i see in with tht is a weird but new twisted sory on tht part and how things would turn out to be.

BTW lancer, Nice siggie there. havnt been kh2.co.uk in a while

Majik1387

im happy potc is gonna be in the game, i think it will be a great addition. the movie showed that disney can pull off any kind of movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back