• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack Sparrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Riku touched Terras Kayblade making him a Keyblade wielder in the future and the same with Kairi.

But when Jack Sparrow touched Soras Keyblade does that mean that he can become a Keyblade wielder in the future?

I know the answere is most likely NO, but I wanna know why it is...

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Terra and Aqua had the power of a master to perform the ceremony, Sora does not. So no.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's cause Aqua is a Keyblade Master, she passed the exam and everything. Terra could do it too with Riku because he had the power to be a Master, he just wasn't allowed the title because Erauqs saw darkness in his heart.

Sora isn't a master, so even if someone had a Keyblade-weilding-possible-heart (which I doubt Jack Sparrow did anyway), it doesn't work when people touch his Keyblade.

And if you're going to say 'they called Sora a Keyblade Master in CoM!', I'll explain it now. The Japanese words they called him were literally 'Keyblade Hero', and the translators chose to say 'Keyblade Master' in English. It worked fine until now, but now the title of 'Master' is suddenly an important and special thing. The Japanese word for 'Keyblade Master' just uses the English words: 'keebureido masutaa'. XD; So no, it's not retcon, it's just a translation choice that doesn't work any more.

A

Azrael

It's because Jack Sparrow is not an important character. Duh.

bryanbryan

Because Master Aqua is a master and if Kairi touched her keyblade she'd be able to use the keyblade. And Terra has the powers and skills to be a master and was able to do the ceremony on Riku. And Sora doesn't have the skills to become a master YET, so Jack Sparrow will not be a keyblade wielder.
If he was, the keyblade wouldn't of teleported back to Sora.
The same happend to Leon.

[:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Besides, Aqua and Terra meant to pass on the Keyblade. Sora was just joking around.

State

Awards
Summary:
Riku is able to wield the keyblade because of Terra's master-like powers.
Kairi is able to wield a keyblade because of Aqua's master-like powers.
Sora is able to wield a keyblade because of Ventus' heart inside of his own.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Plus Jack doesn't have a strong enough heart to wield the keyblade which is why it dissapeared when Jack touched it and went right back to Sora.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But I remember Goofy stating that there could be a possibility that Jack might be able to wield one
But I doubt it, just saying that's all

And Goofy is an expert on keyblades? I think Goofy meant that if Sora could wield one that maybe Jack could too since they are similar to eachother.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Besides, Aqua and Terra meant to pass on the Keyblade. Sora was just joking around.
no, no she didnt. the moment kairi touched the keyblade by accident was when the ceremony was made. at this time they were being attack by unversed so no I dont believe she "meant" to pass on the keyblade.

Nomura: Yes. When Aqua met Sora and Riku, she was on the point of realising that she may end up having to fight Terra. At that point she was going to perform the rite of succession for Sora, but realised that Terra had already performed the rite for Riku. Not wanting sora and Riku to end up fighting like she and Terra in the future, she didn't perform the rite for Sora. This is the meaning behind her murmurs that "One must not get too close to a chosen one," and "I must not make them walk the same path." When she tells Sora he must save Riku if he ends up walking the wrong path, she's projecting her own thoughts onto Sora.
aqua was actually going to make the ceremony with sora.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Aqua didnt mean to make Kairi a Keyblader...that was accidental...as you can see when Aqua saves Kairi, Kairi got scared hid behind Aqua, and touched her keyblade, and Aqua looked kinda surprised...which is one of the reasons why she placed the spell on Kairi.

And no Jack won't be a keyblade bearer...because no matter how many times we hear people say that Sora's a Keyblade Master, he isn't.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Terra and Aqua had the power of a master to perform the ceremony, Sora does not. So no.

thats correct and it is safe to say that when kairi touchs aqua keyblade's Aqua is touching it too, the same with Terra and Riku, and Sora and Sparrow didn't take the same time as the others, and Sora (if he is a master) is not so powerfull as all the KM

YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 port royal visit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back