• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack's House

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
You know how you can pull the door bell thing on Jack Skellington's house in Halloween Town, well, I was wonderign if it ever did anything. Is there any purpose for it being there, or is it just a feature of that world?

Destinywind

If you pull the bell THREE TIMES, you will hear that trilly sound when a chest appears, and the chest is under the stairs of his house... I think.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
it dose, and the chest is always there I think, you get an ether or something for ringing it three times............... I can't belive they went into that much detail, becuase it's exactly the same sound Jack's doorbell in the movie!

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
No, the chest was already there. And ya, I did notice that the first time I heard it along time ago, I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, my favorite Disney movie, although I don't consider a Disney movie that much.

Crona Tronic

Okay. You get an Elixer after ringing it three times and the chest was ALWAYS THERE! OKAY?! I really think this thread should be closed!

lol i can see why your arggrivated but some people were curious and didn't feel like playing it up until that point again i guess.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
They could have made more of it though, as many people, me included, like there to be a bit more depth to the environment, and more option to deviate from the linear storyline as it makes it more exciting. I also felt that Halloween Town was quite limited, so it would have been nice to explore Jacks' house.

Jonesarmy13690

You know how you can pull the door bell thing on Jack Skellington's house in Halloween Town, well, I was wonderign if it ever did anything. Is there any purpose for it being there, or is it just a feature of that world?
If you ring it 3 times the door opens and you get an item.

Back