• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jade Goody dies on Mothers Day.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I know many people didn't like her, myself included, but the fact that she was diagnosed with cancer then whored herself out as much as possible to make money for her kids I admire her for.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Reality TV star Jade Goody dies

All in all it's just a sad situation, especially from someone so much in the public eye. If anything it't just an odd loss, I STILL remember watching her boobs almost fall out as she left Big Brother on the final night.

edit: And please, keep all your typical internet sarcasm to yourself here. Someone has died from cancer. Have SOME respect.

Last edited:

very differentiable
Awards
Wtf, you admire someone for being an attention whore, that's just weird. Thousands of people die every day, but you don't hear from them. She just was part of a lame reality-show, if it was a talented actor it would be different. It's too blown up imo.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I hated her when she wasn't dying. It's a shame though. Leaving behind two kids and a messed up husband. The media whoring was supposedly to raise awareness of cervical cancer though, so it was kind of a good cause.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Wtf, you admire someone for being an attention whore, that's just weird. Thousands of people die every day, but you don't hear from them. She just was part of a lame reality-show, if it was a talented actor it would be different. It's too blown up imo.
She's made teenagers go for smears who never would - she's done good in her battle. It doesn't matter if she was a reality tv whore or not. She was dying and used her fame for it in a good way. You're a disrespectful cunt.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What doesn't help me feel sorry for her is that the only things I know about her I 'learnt' from her Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

very differentiable
Awards
What doesn't help me feel sorry for her is that the only things I know about her I 'learnt' from her Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Exactly what i thought.

Version, you placed it in discussion, where views will clash. And political correctness is restricting, which i won't obey. As long as i don't bother her family, there isn't much wrong. Also, calling names won't make you look any better, and makes me wanting to ignore you.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah, I wasn't too sure on her.

I didn't like her during her reality tv days before she was diagnosed.
I didn't like the way she whored herself out with her thousands of tv shows she had on whilst she was dying.

But, I respect her for it partly as it did help with the whole smeer test stuff and for getting money for her kids.

So yeah, thats what I think.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Who? I never heard of her before or after her reality tv days so yeah. Oh well just another person gone I guess.

S

Shadow Soldier

I don't really know her but its sad that she died.

That's stupid. That's like you moving into a new house, and 5 minutes of being moved in, you're next door neighbor dies. You shouldn't feel any remorse for people you don't know. They wouldn't feel any for you.

Also, can I get a Halloween costume of this bitch? I'd so be loaded with candy.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
It wasn't mothers day in the U.S. was it?

She doesn't live in the U.S, so it doesn't matter.

I can't honestly belive this shit is actually on this site. I couldn't give a shit if she's dead. All she did when she was alive was irritate me, along with a hell of alot of other people and offend others with her "Racial" comments. I hate the fact that everyone has forgotten about all the bad she's done purely because she's dead. I also think it's disgusting the way her last days were advertised. Not on her half, but the people who bought Ok magazine and thrived on the story of a dying woman. Yes, she made alot of other people think of have cancer checks, but that wasn't her aim. Her aim was to take everyone's money and give it to her kids, which i hate due to the current situation we're all in. I also hate the way some compare her to the likes of Diana, now i'm no fan of the Royals to say the least, but Diana did a hell of alot more than she did.

X

XXXKHloverXXX

Gosh I feel sorry 4 her including she had just got married. So sad:cry:

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
She doesn't live in the U.S, so it doesn't matter.

I can't honestly belive this shit is actually on this site. I couldn't give a shit if she's dead. All she did when she was alive was irritate me, along with a hell of alot of other people and offend others with her "Racial" comments. I hate the fact that everyone has forgotten about all the bad she's done purely because she's dead. I also think it's disgusting the way her last days were advertised. Not on her half, but the people who bought Ok magazine and thrived on the story of a dying woman. Yes, she made alot of other people think of have cancer checks, but that wasn't her aim. Her aim was to take everyone's money and give it to her kids, which i hate due to the current situation we're all in. I also hate the way some compare her to the likes of Diana, now i'm no fan of the Royals to say the least, but Diana did a hell of alot more than she did.

Are you the kind of person who only care about things that affect their lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back