• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jak 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I think it totally should! It was way too short! And easy! A very bad and sad way to end that amazing trilogy, mind you.
But ya know? It's all those peoples' fault who said "Jak 2 was sooooo hard! Please make the next one not as hard!" or "Jak 2 was too long! Please make the next one shorter!"
Man! I could punch those guys! It's their fault! The people at Naughty Dog went for what the most people wanted, and they got their wish! now they're all complaining about how it was too easy and too short! GRRRRRRRR!!!!
I'm not talking about you, fallenangel, of course.

fallenangel77

Yeah those people who thought jak 2 was hard just kept whining. What losers lol. More secrets would be better also. Also more vehicles and more guns and more dark and light jak powers and a longer storyline.

B

Blade of Justice

Jak 3 was a very good game, but the thing that got me the maddest was the ending when you beat the game, it was less than satisfying after all you went through. You should at least get some reward for beating the game.

B

Blade of Justice

Even though they said it was the last game they should make another

misled_youth11683

Website
www.geocities.com
the entire jak series so far has been great, the last one was a little short but ohh well i'll live, cause u know they are going to make more. i thought i heard something about them making some kinda jak racing game. i hope the series doesn't turn into the crash bandicoot series where all they make for awhile is racing games.

B

Blade of Justice

I hope not either, but they should make a new game where Daxter gets his real body back and Jak discovers a new transformation. Dark'Light Combination, maybe?

fallenangel77

Yeah they are makin one more game called Jak X and it's a racing game where you have to get a cure for a virus made by krew and there is like missions and the cars have guns and are customizable. I just hope it doesn't turn into a new version of twisted metal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back