• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japan= English worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

I just wanted to state something that might happen but 99% says that it wont. Kingdom Hearts is a japanese made game that was released not only to us but many places on the globe. Why is it that only American things are making it into this game. WEorlds Such as Tron and POTC are all american films. Why hasnt Nomura shown any love to other countries. ( I Think that other countries have different Disney things right?) I wouldnt know so if any non american people have non american things that should enter the game i would love to know about it.

IF disney is just an american thing that translates to other languages and doesnt have country exclusives or things of that nature feel free to close the thread.

A

Audo

Um, it has to do with choosing iconic Disney movies, it has nothing to do with what country they are technically from..
And Disney is an American company. But the same movies Disney makes for North America, are the same movies that are released elswhere in the world, it's just they go through subs and/or dub work.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, the other countries have the same Disney things that we do. Not to mention that all the movies and stuff were made in America. It's all the same, besides not everything is American. It has Final Fantasy which from Japan.

Twilightprince10

Um, it has to do with choosing iconic Disney movies, it has nothing to do with what country they are technically from..
And Disney is an American company. But the same movies Disney makes for North America, are the same movies that are released elswhere in the world, it's just they go through subs and/or dub work.

In the middle of writing this thread i knew how idiotic it sounded but i posted it anyway.(it sounded way better in my head!) wow just reading makes me want to flame myself! Can u please close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back